Magic

XMAS 2021 and 4th Anniversary!

There have been a lot of changes to the code to make this possible, and sadly there are still some unexpected technical issues that I have to fix. I plan to launch part 2 tomorrow but it might be monday or absolute worst case tuesday. Rest assured we're working hard to launch it ASAP, and part 2 will still last the full 2 weeks.

Here's a little sneak peek.

evil.thumb.png.f6cd3b8af0a510cc73784fcd3a2d99ae.png

7 hours ago, Magictrick said:

There have been a lot of changes to the code to make this possible, and sadly there are still some unexpected technical issues that I have to fix. I plan to launch part 2 tomorrow but it might be monday or absolute worst case tuesday. Rest assured we're working hard to launch it ASAP, and part 2 will still last the full 2 weeks.

Here's a little sneak peek.

evil.thumb.png.f6cd3b8af0a510cc73784fcd3a2d99ae.png

OMG!!!!! Now it Gave me goosebumps  .....................aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 minute ago, Magictrick said:

Part 2 is live :D 

See the main post for details about Anniversary. Enjoy!

YOOOoooooo, the Xmas prays were answered
+ the return of the classic beloved ChainSawd remixed

Thank you guys! 812519290757709876.webp?size=240

16 minutes ago, Lipelis said:

YOOOoooooo, the Xmas prays were answered
+ the return of the classic beloved ChainSawd remixed

Thank you guys! 812519290757709876.webp?size=240

Forgot to credit you in the post for the idea. I hope you like it! It was BY FAR the hardest to make, that absolute karen of a weapon has the most hardcoded elements of any weapon in the game... It's actually one of the reasons part 2 was delayed so long lol because it kept crashing randomly.

And it still isn't perfect, it still lacks the sound and muzzle flash. I might add that in later. But the animation works flawlessly. Also don't forget to check out the bullets sometime ingame. Pretty proud of those. :D 

I really liked the items, the ''new stormrender'' exceeded all expectations it was amazing, the new ''xmas spirit'' super hitech, the horror, I didn't change it, because I like Rathalos a lot. congratulations again for all the effort, I'm spreading a lot about the server showing this new experience that this timeless game can bring.

Returning Destiny player, thanks for the event it has been a blast. I have had the best experience in many years playing PSO over the last few weeks here. Found some amazing items from the anniversary crates :) Very well done to all who made this event possible.