Spuz

Quick Question, Quick Answer Thread.

14 hours ago, Solaris said:

Hey just wondering if Nightmare's Hell Storm Special is affected by Hit? 

Yes it is. DF special is similiar to this and for that you need hit%. Also 503  affects DF wave aswell and gives you more range. So you need hit% on Nightmare to actually hit stuff :D and 503 for more range and procs.

Okay, stupid question, but is there any way to make it that completing a hunter's guild quest doesn't send me back to the lobby?

6 minutes ago, Zairenzu said:

Okay, stupid question, but is there any way to make it that completing a hunter's guild quest doesn't send me back to the lobby?

nope, you will allways get send back to the lobby

Where/how do you grind "proof of sonic team" to turn a spread needle into an arrest needle?

I guess specifically, what's the whole process of turning one of my spread needles into an arrest needle (so I make sure I know everything).

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Muckbeast said:

Where/how do you grind "proof of sonic team" to turn a spread needle into an arrest needle?

I guess specifically, what's the whole process of turning one of my spread needles into an arrest needle (so I make sure I know everything).

Thanks!

It drops from Gal Gryphon with Redria ID 1/64. When equipping the spread needle the option "use" on proof of sonic will be available. do that and spread needle transforms to arrest needle

9 hours ago, Shiva said:

It drops from Gal Gryphon with Redria ID 1/64. When equipping the spread needle the option "use" on proof of sonic will be available. do that and spread needle transforms to arrest needle

Thanks. KI and I farmed that darn bird for 4 hours last night/this morning, including the whole Happy Hour. NO DROPS! ROFL! ARGH! /shakes fist