Spuz

Quick Question, Quick Answer Thread.

14 hours ago, Solaris said:

Hey just wondering if Nightmare's Hell Storm Special is affected by Hit? 

Yes it is. DF special is similiar to this and for that you need hit%. Also 503  affects DF wave aswell and gives you more range. So you need hit% on Nightmare to actually hit stuff :D and 503 for more range and procs.

Okay, stupid question, but is there any way to make it that completing a hunter's guild quest doesn't send me back to the lobby?

6 minutes ago, Zairenzu said:

Okay, stupid question, but is there any way to make it that completing a hunter's guild quest doesn't send me back to the lobby?

nope, you will allways get send back to the lobby

Where/how do you grind "proof of sonic team" to turn a spread needle into an arrest needle?

I guess specifically, what's the whole process of turning one of my spread needles into an arrest needle (so I make sure I know everything).

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Muckbeast said:

Where/how do you grind "proof of sonic team" to turn a spread needle into an arrest needle?

I guess specifically, what's the whole process of turning one of my spread needles into an arrest needle (so I make sure I know everything).

Thanks!

It drops from Gal Gryphon with Redria ID 1/64. When equipping the spread needle the option "use" on proof of sonic will be available. do that and spread needle transforms to arrest needle

9 hours ago, Shiva said:

It drops from Gal Gryphon with Redria ID 1/64. When equipping the spread needle the option "use" on proof of sonic will be available. do that and spread needle transforms to arrest needle

Thanks. KI and I farmed that darn bird for 4 hours last night/this morning, including the whole Happy Hour. NO DROPS! ROFL! ARGH! /shakes fist

I hope this is not a question that has already been asked.
My question is whether it is allowed to take 2 Phantasmal Crates in Ultimate mode, and then 2 Rare Item Crates in Very Hard mode same day?
According to the guidelines, we can take (up to) 2 Phantasmal Crates a day (if you have more than one account).
(I understand that there is a limit of one per account.)
And we can't take more than two Phantasmal Crates a day (The rules forbid it.).
So, may I take two Phantasmal Crates and two Rare Item Crates same day?

3 hours ago, PSOBB Sommelier said:

I hope this is not a question that has already been asked.
My question is whether it is allowed to take 2 Phantasmal Crates in Ultimate mode, and then 2 Rare Item Crates in Very Hard mode same day?
According to the guidelines, we can take (up to) 2 Phantasmal Crates a day (if you have more than one account).
(I understand that there is a limit of one per account.)
And we can't take more than two Phantasmal Crates a day (The rules forbid it.).
So, may I take two Phantasmal Crates and two Rare Item Crates same day?

it'd be counted as 4 crates, thus you can't.

Hi there,  where can we check battle parameters of monster? I've found the DATABASE on the official website, but can't find monster's data.

Thanks!   

So I've been trying to get Destiny PSOBB to work since... September. Still can't get it to work. The installer launches but never appears, and Task Manager reveals that it instantly closes when I try to open it. This happens despite the installer and even the folder it's in being excluded in Defender. It still happens even if I turn Defender off completely, so I don't think it's that. I had someone install the game on their machine and transfer things over, but the launcher does the same thing - instantly closes in the background. Theoretically I could run the game's executable directly, but then if I ever need to update with the launcher again I'd need to have them do it all for me... and that's just a massive pain in the ass.

What are the requirements for the installer and launcher - do I need a certain Visual Studio or .Net runtime that I may lack? My OS is Win10, and I'm running this on integrated hardware (intel i7-1165G7 inside a GPD Win 3). I've tried different resolutions and display scaling settings, as my default is a little wacky to allow for easier display on a TV, but no dice. I've also tried different compatibility modes and whatnot to no avail.

For reference, i don't have this issue with other server launchers or installers, so there's something specific that Destiny's launcher requires that I don't have. I've been wanting to check out what makes this server unique (I'm one of those nutcases that likes to play on all the different servers for their unique PSO experiences because I'm hopelessly addicted) but right now it just seems to uniquely hate me, haha.

@HereticKitsune

Well it saddens me you can't get online.

Ever tried some basic thing like installing to a different drive/location as admin while AV and defenders are shut?

I had experimented a weird situation recently, at some point even if my AV was taking over windefender, defender would still block the game. I fixed that by racing to windefender at the startup, whitelisting the folders then shutting down defender and making the av take over

Or It could pinpoint that maybe a specific file is flagged during the installation idk pure speculation.

Usually resolution issues may comes up after launching game via the launcher, doesn't seem that way since yours doesn't load.

In any case best of luck. It's truely a great pso experience over there

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Depassage said:

@HereticKitsune

Well it saddens me you can't get online.

Ever tried some basic thing like installing to a different drive/location as admin while AV and defenders are shut?

I had experimented a weird situation recently, at some point even if my AV was taking over windefender, defender would still block the game. I fixed that by racing to windefender at the startup, whitelisting the folders then shutting down defender and making the av take over

Or It could pinpoint that maybe a specific file is flagged during the installation idk pure speculation.

Usually resolution issues may comes up after launching game via the launcher, doesn't seem that way since yours doesn't load.

In any case best of luck. It's truely a great pso experience over there

Cheers

the sad thing is, I can't even install the game in the first place lmao

The installer and the launcher are having the same issue on my machine, and it doesn't appear to be an antivirus issue since I can completely disable Defender and still have the problem. I don't think it's an issue with the drive, either; I just tried downloading the installer directly to an SD card and no dice.

my defender Quarantined the Pso file , even after I disabled defender I had to go into defender and reinstate the Quarantined item , After that , I kept defender off and It worked ,  

3 hours ago, NEVER* said:

my defender Quarantined the Pso file , even after I disabled defender I had to go into defender and reinstate the Quarantined item , After that , I kept defender off and It worked ,  

No files are quarantined - made sure of that. Thank you for the idea though.

I figured it out and I'm so mad lmao

mkay so I kinda forgot event viewer was a thing until I was thinking "man, isn't there a way to check why a program crashed without like, debugging it or some shit" look i'm kind of scatterbrained sometimes

so I check event viewer and see it crashing with numerous overflow errors regarding color conversion of bitmaps which immediately throws some flags up but still not specific enough to know for sure

I search around a little to see what could be causing that and find this: https://localjoost.github.io/Crash-in-image-creation-at-System.Windows.Media.Imaging.ColorConvertedBitmap.FinalizeCreation/

y'see, sometime early last year I had to create a slightly-modified color profile to fix some issues caused by an Intel driver problem, and completely forgot about it even after resolving the issue (turned out that some stuff corrupted and a clean removal and reinstall resolved it). I set it back to default and it works just fine.

So y'know this will never help anyone else ever but I'm putting it here anyway on the off chance some other schmuck does the same thing I did and has the same problem.