Magic

Halloween 2018!

56 minutes ago, Depassage said:

THANKS SO MUCH for your Continous hard work towards the server and the community

Happy Halloween everyone!

Hahaha, it's our pleasure. We're actually really late but we didn't just want to copy/paste last year, and some of the things we did had terrible technical difficulties. But we made it! Also, credit must be given where due, I'm super proud on everyone that worked so hard to make this happen. This event wouldn't be possible without the hard work of our amazing staff team.

By the way, for the people that are curious, here's a Grim Reaper teaser:

R0L1h3R.gif

4 minutes ago, Magictrick said:

Hahaha, it's our pleasure. We're actually really late but we didn't just want to copy/paste last year, and some of the things we did had terrible technical difficulties. But we made it! Also, credit must be given where due, I'm super proud on everyone that worked so hard to make this happen. This event wouldn't be possible without the hard work of our amazing staff team.

By the way, for the people that are curious, here's a Grim Reaper teaser:

R0L1h3R.gif

Yes Outstanding work of the team I would never thought I'll see something this impressive on a server since I own the game on gamecube like 16 years ago. Every Events I see adds so much to the game :x

12 hours ago, JanenbaDMS said:

Amazing as usual!  Pretty busy until 10th but I'll be hunting like mad after that :D

No more Baranz hunting......?????

amazing autumn event ever!

i was thinking we could get  jack-o'-lanterns like tokens haha.

and i noticed that Last Emperor's Special is really strong and it deals bigger damage than storm render xD

it's so awesome wep for non android characters! gg everyone to hunt it :) 

Edited by VEL(JP)

On 11/1/2018 at 1:14 PM, Shiva said:

No more Baranz hunting......?????

Baranz scare each other with stories about me.  Wouldn't be the same if I was hunting them ALL the time.  They get there own special halloween event :D

Event ends Sunday december 2nd around 12:00 PM server time (GMT). Make sure to change your ids back.