Sign in to follow this  
Junsui

Team Members Section ID's.

Hello/Bonjour! 

Team PantiesÐrøþ!

So this topic is about choosing the desired ID's to help spread out the availability of rare items we can all potential get by working and hunting together.

I know we all have our own favorite ID's with which some being better then others of course. Whilst most of us will have chosen our ID's based on nostalgia from other versions of PSO, character coordination/aesthetic choice(s)/themes and just in-general preferences based on drop information. Since we are playing on a new server with a tight-knitted community with new and old drops that all require hunting to flesh out and give our characters an advantage, I think it is best if we start choosing our section ID's more appropriately to benefit and accommodate the wide spread of drops for us all to hunt.

I'm not saying having duplicate ID's is a bad thing as that can be quite resourceful when a certain team member isn't online to hunt with. It is also beneficial as-well for our own team member(s) to change to another character if a certain person decides to play that different character for a specific mission/another play style.

So I am just going to list down below of our characters/classes, potential new characters/classes, and their section ID's. Please give this information below too on what characters you have in mind creating.

Thanks.  

*Click on it multiple times to be able to zoom in.

hxchDaR.jpg                                                  

Edited by Junsui

Very good idea and initiative! As for myself, I have:

Redria (Fomarl) : 190
Skyly (Hunewearl) : 100

Yskialuw has:

Blueful (Hucaseal) : 147

Edited by Misombre

Ramarl (Purplenum) lvl 190

Ramar (Yellowboze) lvl 50

Fonewearl (Redria) lvl 1 - will be power levelling this soon (hopefully)

Edited by Tro

Thanks guys!

Misombre mind posting levels too as I forgot to say that in the OP but kinda stuck it in there for now and classes aswell. But thanks both for providing your information entirely.

Oh, I can't take full credit as me and Orgo has been discussing this for a bit to get the most out of our characters and time here, since the disabling of the section ID.

I think I'll do a little table later today via google docs; as it'll be easier and neater etc... And post the link lol.

Ah! Crap I forgot all about this. Was busy doing the event hunts and real life stuff lol.

I'll have time tomorrow to smash it out. Thanks for your information!

Alrighty guys and gals!

So I first tried inputting the data on Google docs: Word and Spread but they both failed because them both being very difficult to 'split' columns. After a few google searches, add-ons and failed attempts I just thought to post an image of it (will update as we go along) of the document in Microsoft Word.

Atleast I can be a bit more creative and have more freedom to express and neaten things up too ^^;

Tell me what you think so far. Its only a testing image. I may need to increase font size I think lol. But here it is for now. I have updated it with all the information above.

Thanks, enjoy!

*Click on it multiple times to be able to zoom in/better perspective.

Edited by Junsui

Sign in to follow this