Magic

Anniversary 2023: Towards the Final Destination!

Some issues:

• Due to a missing patch there was a possibility of crashing after using the caves 3 boss teleporter in TTFD. Fixed
  • The forest 2 boss teleporter in TTFD unlocks earlier than intended. Fixed
  • Fixed an issue with 5th Anniversary Armor having the wrong particle. 

Thanks for the special event! i hope everyone would enjoy too!

the new mag recon is so cool, it has animation like regular enemy has. (other mags usually doesn't have.)

it works like Gael Giel but no HP drain is awesome. (and i think its easier to check when invincible is triggered)

about 5th anniv armor, it has special particle that regular preset doesn't have! looks so cool, needless to say its usefull armor.

heres some tips about TTFD's BOSS i hope it would help someone :)

Spoiler

Mines boss: The Prophet

all100resist setup works greatly in Phase#1. this time Phase#2 has 2 buffed sinows and they can easily swipe your team all, so during phase#1 fight, you better to build PB to trigger invincible. furthermore, you can ignore them.

Ruins boss: Millennium Fury

Phase#0: Darvant

this is the next most hardest after the phase#3. but you can use that 2k damage to trigger invincible, repaeting it with HU+Darkflow (and zalure) is good. btw i like this part most.

Phase#1:

tbh weakest. just DF it.

Phase#2:

a bit harder than phase#1, but much more easier than darvant phase. DP and darvant are still usable to activate invc.

Phase#3:

The hardest phase, you shouldn't stand near members not to get 1h2-3ko by blade attack. but you must stand in range of moon, in other word the formation is important here. you should see which member is getting horming laser, which member should use moon, you need to tell other member immediately when you died, (if you are not using voice chat, use byebye emote etc) and try to use PB milla + donate to revive other members. without those teamwork it'll be close to impossible to clear.
those 5 golden belras are invincible, but you can freeze them. if its 2nd+ try, yellow player will be smashed by belra when cutscene is on going since it appeared already.

ofc do not forget to cast jellen on belras! or you'll get 1hko'd! again, teamwork is more important than gear. 

here is example of the formation. green player is FO so he can revive yellow and red player by casting reverser. 

HU3 + FO

form3.thumb.png.4507ca6971ea44d23d5ec3f22fc1eb6a.png

note: obviously 4p is recommended. but 3P and 2P are still doable but it'll be super hard especially 2P.

Recommended gear:

Spoiler

FO:
Demon weps

PARAGON FRAME

Wings of Life / Valentine Wing

Skyfall

Red Phantom Field

HU:

Dark Flow set

Storm Render / Twin Executioner D%

x3 Heavenly Resists + Behemoth or 5th armor + Gratia or God's shield Kouryu: resist 100 setup (if you use Kouryu, then you can replace x2 h/resists to p/resists)

x2~3 PB/Flow

Mags that doesn't need sync120% (for e.g. twin sato, nights and other destiny mags except recon)

Gael Giel or Recon

if you stuck after falz#3 fight, one of player whos not freezing need to leave room to solve this issue. in other word you don't need to cry if 5th armor has dropped and you got stuck at the same time.

here is example of my HU build for TTFD. 

HUcaseal with 1930HP

Why HP is1930? You need 2000+ for falz:

Spoiler

UDC Special uses just 300 per 1 shot (actually this is very usefull for regular quests, i surely recommed you). and jellen'd belra's attack can activate 1/10HP invincible when using lower DFF setup. no deband.

and it's true i need 2k hp for darvant and falz#1+2, but i don't need 2k+ hp for falz#3, that's why i'm using hellfire shield to buff HP.

the reason why i'm not using HP unit, just unequip hellfire shield can make lower HP and DFP (and certain ELT for grants invincible) at the same time.

Weps:

Spoiler

Handgun for trapshot. (i'm using Charge Supprest gun)

Dark Flow NA100% and MD100%

Ultimate double cannon MD% (tbh w/e%, mainly use this to reduce HP for DF special)

Dragon Sword

Twin Cyclone (freeze darvant and DF)

Twin Blaze

3rd Anniversary Blade / Eternal Night MD% (when i don't want to build PB anymore, especially at prophet#1)

Storm Render / Twin Executioner MD%

Shield:

Spoiler

2nd Anniv wings / Blue phantom field

Gratia (for all 100% setup)

Hellfire Shield / Cataslysm Shield (to get 2000+ HP) 

Combat Gear or no shield (to get lower DFP at falz#3) but i'm not using CG since theres no space to carry.

Armor:

Spoiler

5TH ANNIVERSARY ARMOR or BEHEMOTH ARMOR (for all 100resist setup)

Shadow Cloak or REFLEX GEAR or X-PARTS (for falz 3rd phase. to get lower DFP and certain ELT to get invincible by grants)

Spoiler

shadow cloak: can have 20ata but can't use fire/ice/thunder100resist setup with Gratia. kouryu works good then.

REFREX GEAR: can build 100 F/I/T

x-parts: highest atp but resists will be lowest 

as i explained lower DFP is needed for invincible at falz#3. use i/battle, h/resist/ *2, state/m for grants invincible)

Unit:

Spoiler

Heavenly Resist *3 (for all 100 resist setup)

PB Flow *3 (to adjust PB)

Immortal/Battle

State/Maintenance

Mag:

Spoiler

Twin Sato or something that has 60% rate and 1/10 invincible (Twin Sato is easy to check when inv is activated) IQ must be 0 for lower level S/D

Recon or Gael Giel

Dream Cast with PBs (for 100% invincible trigger when you get 100PB, especially at mines BOSS)

13 hours ago, VEL(JP) said:

here is example of my HU build for TTFD. 

HUcaseal with 1930HP

Why HP is1930? You need 2000+ for falz:

Reveal hidden contents

UDC Special uses just 300 per 1 shot (actually this is very usefull for regular quests, i surely recommed you). and jellen'd belra's attack can activate 1/10HP invincible when using lower DFF setup. no deband.

and it's true i need 2k hp for darvant and falz#1+2, but i don't need 2k+ hp for falz#3, that's why i'm using hellfire shield to buff HP.

the reason why i'm not using HP unit, just unequip hellfire shield can make lower HP and DFP (and certain ELT for grants invincible) at the same time.

Weps:

Reveal hidden contents

Handgun for trapshot. (i'm using Charge Supprest gun)

Dark Flow NA100% and MD100%

Ultimate double cannon MD% (tbh w/e%, mainly use this to reduce HP for DF special)

Dragon Sword

Twin Cyclone (freeze darvant and DF)

Twin Blaze

3rd Anniversary Blade / Eternal Night MD% (when i don't want to build PB anymore, especially at prophet#1)

Storm Render / Twin Executioner MD%

Shield:

Reveal hidden contents

2nd Anniv wings / Blue phantom field

Gratia (for all 100% setup)

Hellfire Shield / Cataslysm Shield (to get 2000+ HP) 

Combat Gear or no shield (to get lower DFP at falz#3) but i'm not using CG since theres no space to carry.

Armor:

Reveal hidden contents

5TH ANNIVERSARY ARMOR or BEHEMOTH ARMOR (for all 100resist setup)

Shadow Cloak or REFLEX GEAR or X-PARTS (for falz 3rd phase. to get lower DFP and certain ELT to get invincible by grants)

Reveal hidden contents

shadow cloak: can have 20ata but can't use fire/ice/thunder100resist setup with Gratia. kouryu works good then.

reflex gear: can build 100 F/I/T, can build EFR100 with hellfire shield that works fine in forest.

x-parts: highest atp but resists will be lowest 

as i explained lower DFP is needed for invincible at falz#3. use i/battle, h/resist/ *2, state/m for grants invincible)

Unit:

Reveal hidden contents

Heavenly Resist *3

PB Flow *3

Immortal/Battle

State/Maintenance

Mag:

Reveal hidden contents

Twin Sato or something that has 60% rate and 1/10 invincible (Twin Sato is easy to check when inv is activated)

Recon or Gael Giel

Hello, thanks for the tips!

the /matreset command can reset Hp mats aswell? as it isn't specified in command topic.

Edited by Depassage

On 7.11.2023 at 1:19 PM, thanx said:

Thank you for the wonderful event.

Here is a video of what we did:x

Nice Run!

Using hellfire shield to get over 2k HP for spinners and swaping it back on last phase to trigger mag invince from Belras is pretty smart.

sounds tiny tips but REALLY important ones for better runs. 

• You need to check when your invincible time expires. so watch out time the counter. espcecially darvant phase and MF. (it makes possible to survive without any death at darvant phase :) )
  • Your 2nd mag that doesn't need sync120% (for millenium fury, i'm using Twin Sato) must have 0 IQ instead of 200. Mylla&Youlla with 0 IQ will give you lvl1 S/D, thus you can revive your teammates and after the PB, still possible to get invincible from belra's attack. with max IQ (lvl21 S/D) you can't get invincible even with lower DFP setup. let's feed 200 anti paralyze :)

If you have any question about this quest, feel free to ask. but no "how to clear this!?" plz

Important notices:

• Crate in TTFD works glitchy. if you drop the crate item and try to pick up again, at worst case it causes you (even the room) disconnection. to avoid it, you better not to open crate while you are plaing TTFD (especially when you have no room to carry extra item).

sorry for inconvenience.