Arashi

Let`s have some Fun (Symbol Chat Event)

This Event ends in about 14 Hours !!!

Edited by Arashi

1. & 2. Nemesis and Avarea with 9 upvotes
3. Maxwell with 8 upvotes
4. & 5. Thanx and Ndoubleog with 7 upvotes

We have multiple People with the same amount of upvotes for that reason we need to roll it out ingame, to decide who is winning each prize
we let rng dice decide who comes in first and second beetween the two of you, same goes for 4th and 5th place.

If you want to get into checking, they are several accounts that were created a couple of days ago or the same day of this mini-event (you can see who likes, then the profiles).
Since you can add and remove likes on the fly, it's easy to manipulate the final result (especially with a small community like Destiny).

You can win the first price, you can win the second, choose which price you prefer by removing likes or adding more here and there... you can even win multiple prices if you think about it.

among-us-meme-sus.jpeg.webp

Still, thanks for the event Arashi.
I wanted to point out that exploit for future events.

i confirmed some ppl made multiple account from same IP and joined this event. i didn't know how winner is decided so i missed the point that lipelis said.

using multiple forum account is not allowed. i checked roughly, found 2 ppl who used multiple account. one has 4 or more, the other has 4 or more.

in other word the 2 ppl could buff certain ppl for prize. (i doubt its fair.)

https://playpso.net/forums/guidelines/ 

besides forum rule etc, mini event that makes everyone enjoy is pretty dope and i love it, well done and thanks for the event. 

Hi Destiny Community

A few sentences about the recently hosted Community Event by me.
This Event was meant to be an alternative to the usual Ingame Hunts.
Something that brings us some Joy and Fun in wich everyone can participate with no Skillcap or Item dependency.

I heard your Concerns about possible ways of manipulation. And i acknowledge the flaws of the Rules that have been used in this Event.
I will not retroactively take action to change any Prizes that have been already handed out.
The Rules i picked somehow even incentivized People to go rouge and think outside the box.
But i promise that any new Community Event hosted by me will have a better Rule Set & Protection against any possible manipulation.

Especially no more ``Upvote decides Winner Rule``

I`m all in on Fairness and learned from the outcome on this Event.
I`m still thankfull for all the People who did participate and i had Fun hosting this Event.
And i`m also looking forward to our next Community Event (and trust me i will make more)

I`m sorry for any inconvenience caused by it.

Thank you for reading,
Arashi