Depassage

Collaborative Weapon, Gear and Class Build End of 2020 Revision

added/fixed some more info and added gif files for shield/armor from @Magic 's event topic (big thanks to him), maybe lists looks beautiful more.

■5th Anniversary Armor

Same amount of DFP/EVP and resist as D-Virus Armor but its built in PB/Flow instead of Centurion/Battle. In other word you can save 1 free slot for unit that DVA couldn't since players prefer immortal/Battle more.

■Recon (mag)

Better than Garl Giel since recon doesn't drain your HP. it doesn't matter for HU and FO tbh, but for RA they uses berserk lot and play with HP3 (thus HP drain WAS pain for RAs), so you don't need to carry HP/Flow anymore.

■Ethereal Armor (upgraded battle speed) FO only

Now it has 120% speed and no more glitch. Imo FO will still prefer Paragon for party, Nexus for Solo farming, but built in immortal/battle is one of the strongest features for armor. it has potential to change game i think, maybe i need to carry paragon and ethereal at the same time someday for serious playing.

11 hours ago, VEL(JP) said:

added/fixed some more info and added gif files for shield/armor from @Magic 's event topic (big thanks to him), maybe lists looks beautiful more.

■5th Anniversary Armor

Same amount of DFP/EVP and resist as D-Virus Armor but its built in PB/Flow instead of Centurion/Battle. In other word you can save 1 free slot for unit that DVA couldn't since players prefer immortal/Battle more.

■Recon (mag)

Better than Garl Giel since recon doesn't drain your HP. it doesn't matter for HU and FO tbh, but for RA they uses berserk lot and play with HP3 (thus HP drain WAS pain for RAs), so you don't need to carry HP/Flow anymore.

■Ethereal Armor (upgraded battle speed) FO only

Now it has 120% speed and no more glitch. Imo FO will still prefer Paragon for party, Nexus for Solo farming, but built in immortal/battle is one of the strongest features for armor. it has potential to change game i think, maybe i need to carry paragon and ethereal at the same time someday for serious playing.

Now you can maximize Fomar in mst and add an immortal/abitilies, so he will have full stats.