VEL(JP)

EASTER EVENT 2024

Its not intended as easy quest as OP saying. you can enjoy other contents to hunt DVL/TRC etc if you are not that level.

well my opinion is, whatever mark you guys were aiming for, you missed it. 

theres no reason for his attack to be that high, it can be hard without one shot kills

4000 dmg? serioulsy? why not 3000? why not 10,000,000?

events here have a problem, they all do one shot kill. thats not fun. no. no it isnt fun. beating the monster feels like cheating because you cant have an open fight

you cant ask the HU to tank, and the FO to heal, and do battle, THAT would be intersting

nah instead cheeze baranz zonde thru door or confuse or some other trick

its honestly taken the wind from my sales, a lot of the enthusiasm i had about the server is tainted by these silly op monsters. 

every event i will have to look forward to learning how to cheese the game just to clear a quest

thats not interesting to me

happy easter! xD

giving your opinion is fine, but at the same time you have to choice your word and attitude first. please do not forget that next time, thanks.

5 hours ago, theancientsam said:

we need to talk about balancing enemies and events... this is silly

I tried to move this comment to the ideas & suggestions section, which unfortunately didnt work out.
Here is a nice guide by @thanx (You dont have to do the whole thing btw) 

As for this topic, Happy Easter everyone!

i think this quest is very easy and cheesing the enemies is not required. 
people only do that when they lack gear.

there are many viable strat to soloing / partying the quest.

enemies require a little strategy. 

Lost SOUL RIPPER can also be done in 2P, this is a video of me and @sunagimo doing it last year.

Happy easter🥚

I dont have a good RA so i skip this event prob. fine by me

Update: 'Fake Special'

Hey everyone,

We're happy to announce 'Fake Special' feature for weapons with unique specials such as Dark Flow/Meteor, FEB, etc. We're introducing this feature to make it easier for players to tell weapon sets apart.

Starting today, you can obtain the 'Fake Special' by redeeming Easter Eggs. It'll require 8 Easter Eggs to add 'Fake Special' to one weapon and 15 for two weapons
You can choose any special except S-rank exclusive from here:  https://phantasystar.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_special_attacks_in_Phantasy_Star_Online

image.thumb.png.8389b8fb47554ca198b173fce6c8e29f.png

>The special displayed is really just text and has no impact on the weapon
>Weapons that have regular special already (DVL/zerk, Grave Digger/Demons) can't be added fake special

Am i able to get a custom name before the flow????

i.e. `Divine Dark Flow`?????

or does it have to match a known special?

In order to make farming easter eggs less boring, from now on easter eggs also drop at 1/500 from any mob in the following quests:

• Ep1 / Easter / Lost Soul Ripper
  • Ep1 / Easter / Mines Offensive
  • Ep2 / Easter / Gal Da Val's Darkness

Note that this rate does not have DAR calculated in already, so the final droprate per actual killed mob is still affected by amount of players and enemy DAR. Furthermore, egg drops are completely separate from rare drops and even common drops. This means that you won't ever miss out on a rare drop because an egg dropped. However, you may occasionally encounter two items in the same spot. 

Good luck!

4 hours ago, Magic said:

In order to make farming easter eggs less boring, from now on easter eggs also drop at 1/500 from any mob in the following quests:

• Ep1 / Easter / Lost Soul Ripper
  • Ep1 / Easter / Mines Offensive
  • Ep2 / Easter / Gal Da Val's Darkness

Note that this rate does not have DAR calculated in already, so the final droprate per actual killed mob is still affected by amount of players and enemy DAR. Furthermore, egg drops are completely separate from rare drops and even common drops. This means that you won't ever miss out on a rare drop because an egg dropped. However, you may occasionally encounter two items in the same spot. 

Good luck!

Thank you , a great addition .

i was finding it difficult to spawn a rappy , due to so many other rare enemy that could appear also.

Posted (edited)

<3 actually the change i was hoping for 
@Magic updates are like  vine BOOM sounds. EPIC

Edited by Cherry