Magic

Easter Event 2022: Lost Soul Ripper

thanks for great event, the alternative LSB is thrilling but pretty fun!

note: what byakko/suzaku shield can do

you can trade 4 shields (byakko/suzaku/genbu/seiryu) for gods shield "kouryu" in claire's deal5, it good shield for especially non-android chars with nice FIRE/ICE/THUNDER resists.

about genbu/seiryu shield, you can find them from lucky roulette in galon's shop!

a little tips for new quest LSR

obviously it's unsolo'able quest and you'll need some teammates to run with. i'd say at least 3members (HUct or HUcl,RAmar or RAmarl and FO). pair is barely doable but it's hell.

OPPRESSOR VII and PREATORIAN IV

Spoiler

HP: 32700(?)

ATK: 25000(?)

DEF: 4000(?)

EVP: got buffed a bit?

Moving Speed: Massively got buffed

definitely needs demon's special (Grave digger, demon's yasminkov 9k, slicer of fanatic etc) and high M% weapon and zalure. their jump attack is still same as regular sinows, thus when pack of sinows spawn in distance, you can let them jump attack and avoid it, you'll have enough time to trap shot to freeze them at once. also twin blaze + freeze trap works well. i'd say andoroid char should be 1P due to lag.

when the PT met the situation that can't handle them anymore, CT works well too. especially we use it 8sinows spawn in Mines#2.

also, HUcl/HUct can kill single sinow with M100%DF within 5-6 swings. (shifta30+zalure30)

THE PROPHET

Spoiler

i'd recommend you to use high M% dark flow. gizonde trick seems not working well (the core is too fast or it has insanity dfp), for now we break pillers 1 by 1. but form#1 spams foie/gibarta/gizonde, so HU will want all100 resist setup (behemoth + gractia + x3 H/resist) to spam DF's special safety.

Ofc, spamming dark meteor or so + FO's resta is safety and ok.

form #2 is kinda joke if HU spams M% DF, you can kill it within just 5secs. but form#2 always insta 1hko you.

good luck.

Event has ended, apologies for the delay. Also fixed an issue where limited event quests would sometimes be picked as daily quests. Thanks all who participated in the event :) 

Thanks for the event!

The original quest design for Lost Soul Ripper was very fitting for such challenging monstruosity.

The way to reserve modified quests for event monster makes complete senses for me aswell
What I did noticed outside of specific communities that it was very hard to find players after the second half of the event for it.

Im not arguing with the difficulty of the quest which I found very fitting and interresting

Maybe replacing photon drops with photon tokens as drops on the sinow would have made the motivation of overall server's player last longer for it aswell as a 2nd item generated for boss death.

Outside of HH the effort required to go through the quest made me personnaly discomfortable on farming it hence my previous observations.

I also liked the idea of the new rewards of unobtainable items for easter eggs this was a great use of them.

But what I did also realized despite all the years I'm here since is that farming/spamming rappy on doldolm research  is very unfortunately extremely unfun

the only workaround is usually to mix egg farming with luck materials farming on normal while HH is on. but it doesn't make it fun regardless

How I would make seasonal rappy drops more enjoyable:

-Make the holliday rappy drops with very low droprate to all ennemies. This way player would feel the incentive to spam the quest to fill the amoun of eggs they need throughout the event.

and

-make the holliday rappy drops assignes to all rappies to all episode while the event is active with a better droprates on rappy than random mob but still inferior to seasonal rappies

-Making a new quest in temple dedicated to rappy and luck materials farming

Also

-Increase spawn rates on Ult seasonal rappies.

Thanks for reading.

Im expecting great things for the new endgame content and upcoming event  =)

Edited by Depassage