Sign in to follow this  
Graffiti

In need of d-photon core

I'm a new player who has no clue how any thing is priced or who has what. I need a d-photon core and I have seven photon tokens. Not sure how much one would usually cost and would like to look into purchasing this item or figure out what it would take to purchase one.

Welcome welcome,

This mag cell can be found on Olga Flow Ultimate Greenill at a 1/32 rate (which is actually 1/16 since the droprate here is x2 on Ultimate difficulty) https://playpso.net/drop-tables.
While looking into the Market section, I saw a player offering 3 DTs for it but since I sold some equivalent cells such as A New Friend cells for 3 pds each (according to experienced players, 5 pds is the max asked)... even if Olga is harder to beat than Boss Dragon EP2, the price difference can't be that important.

Long story short, I don't have one to sell but paying more than 10 Photon Drops would be too expensive considering the drop rate in my opinion.
Last but not least, the ratio with players is   1 Donation Token = 10 Photon Drops = 2 Photon Tokens .
+

Also feel free to use the chatbox if you have more questions, you may get quicker answers.

You may not find this cell available with players on forum since this is a popular one but as I said, it's a reasonable rate so you will be able to get yours for sure at some point by hunting or waiting until someone find and sell it for a decent price.

I hope it has answered your question,
Good luck and I hope you will enjoy your stay on Destiny
Cheers :ˆ)

6 hours ago, Lipelis said:

even if Olga is harder to beat than Boss Dragon EP2

Olga is buffed here and actually alot harder to beat than dragon.

paying more than 10 Photon Drops would be too expensive

No

You may not find this cell available with players on forum

yes, its an item with high demand so the price will be higher according to this

waiting until someone find and sell it for a decent price.

Not sure if someone is hunting Olga for Dcore to sell it for less than 10 PDs instead of going for PGF. Most of the sellers got the cell from anv crates.

Comon price for that item is 30 PDs and its reasonable imo

Edited by Howitzer

DPC is a crate drop as well though (which is where mine came from)

I'd be really surprised if any long term players have actually hunted it from Olga (unless for personal use) since as you said it makes a lot more sense to hunt for the other stuff.

Edited by JanenbaDMS

i don't want to cut in to someone's deal, but i've sold lots of them for 30+ each, the rate itself is not so hard, but it still takes some runs/time and everyone wants to hunt PGF than DPC. (espacially during this event.)

46 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

Not sure if someone is hunting Olga for Dcore to sell it for less than 10 PDs instead of going for PGF. Most of the sellers got the cell from anv crates.

True, i haven't seen banner of DPC from olga for a while, even out of xmas event. imo, it's around 30.

Fair enough, I guess price and value will always be subjective.  Given that I've accumulated a bunch since playing here without farming Olga even once (I'm still too lazy to really farm PGF tbh :P) I'm comfortable to sell at the rate I mentioned above :)

12 minutes ago, JanenbaDMS said:

I guess price and value will always be subjective

Yes, at the end of the day everyone can decide for himself for how much hes selling/buying stuff.

6 hours ago, Howitzer said:

Comon price for that item is 30 PDs and its reasonable imo

5 hours ago, VEL said:

i don't want to cut in to someone's deal, but i've sold lots of them for 30+ each, the rate itself is not so hard, but it still takes some runs/time and everyone wants to hunt PGF than DPC. (espacially during this event.)

My message was overall a speculation... Thanks for the input guys!