Nemesis

Is this my lucky day?

Posted (edited)

6674933e721a8_pourpsobb2.thumb.PNG.b77a581dc9ccf384ce65134fe314a94b.PNG

Explanations:

The aim of this mini game is to find the winning prizes among a series of numbers ranging from 1 to 50. You are entitled to 2 attempts on 2 numbers of your choice. I also specify that a number can only be assigned once to 1 person only (single use). First come, first served. Act quickly but choose wisely

Numbers:
Rules: 

No inappropriate content                                                            GREEN: Number is available                                  1     2    3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10             

2 attempts only                                                                              RED: Number is unvailable                                  11  12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20

Enjoy                                                                                                                                                                                21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 

31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40

41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50

Prizes to be won:   

10 TP mats

Cryo Warhead

D-Photon Core

Immortal/HP

Immortal/Power

Immortal Arms

Adept

Heart of dark chaos

Part of egg blaster

Bringer right arm

WINNERS:

@maradona = D-Photon Core

@Nickie = Cryo Warhead

@maples = 10 TP mats

@HammerHead9000 = Immortal/Power

@Jeonsaryu = Part of egg blaster

End date: THURSDAY 27/06/24

11 p.m. CET/UTC+1

Edited by Nemesis

3 hours ago, gesseluis said:

jus choose 2 numbers and wait for that?

i choose  13 and 44

ok^_^

3 hours ago, gesseluis said:

jus choose 2 numbers and wait for that?

i choose  13 and 44

yes, wait the end for results

Thank you for your participation everyone. I enjoyed carrying out this first event for my part. Seeing people participate and play the game was fun. Many thanks again. I'm thinking of doing this again later. Contact me for prices.