Sign in to follow this  
Kalut

Hello ! I'm Kalut !

Hello, I'm Kalut, new player here on Destiny PSOBB, I started playing last Saturday.

I've been a PSO afficionado since I was alive (back when my parents used to play PSO on the GameCube a lot), played most PSO games excluding Portable and Portable 2 Infinity (do these count as PSO games tho ?), but where I played most PSO is probably on Blue Burst.

As for how I discovered Destiny PSOBB, I actually saw the trailer a while back, was impressed by the cool weapon designs, but at the time I was grinding other games so I didn't try out the server. Then recently I got back to playing Blue Burst on a personal server, but I wanted an online experience, and thought I'd give this server a try because of the amount of new weapons, items and quests that it offers.

I'm already rocking a level 113 RAcaseal (Linis), but my equipment is very bad to say the least. For now I only grinded solo, mostly doing Dolmolm Research on repeat because of how satisfying it is to clear waves of dozens of mobs at the same time.

Looking forward to play more here !