Sign in to follow this  
Mystery

EASTER EVENT 2023!

a little tips for LSR

obviously it's NOT solo'able quest and you'll need some teammates to run with. i'd say at least 3members (HUct or HUcl,RAmar or RAmarl and FO). pair is still doable but it requires decent plan and gear.

OPPRESSOR VII and PREATORIAN IV

Spoiler

HP: 32700(?)

ATK: 25000(?)

DEF: 4000(?)

EVP: got buffed a bit?

S/D lv: weak (cuz high lvl Shifta causes their ATP overflowed)

Moving Speed: Massively got buffed

definitely needs demon's special and high M% weapon and zalure. their jump attack is still same speed as regular sinows, thus when pack of sinows spawn in distance, you can let them jump attack and avoid it, you'll have enough time to trap shot to freeze them at once. also twin blaze + freeze trap works well (they sometime slash you before they get freezed). i'd say andoroid char should be 1P due to lag.

when the PT met the situation that can't handle them anymore, CT works well too. especially i use it 8sinows spawn in Mines#2.

also, HUcl/HUct can kill single sinow with M100%Dark Flow within 5-6 swings. (shifta30+zalure30)

THE PROPHET

Spoiler

i'd recommend you to use high M% dark flow. gizonde trick seems not working well (the core is too fast or it has insanity dfp), we break pillers 1 by 1. but form#1 spams foie/gibarta/gizonde with insane MST, so you will want all100 resist setup to spam DF's special DVL safety.

form #2 is kinda joke if HU can use M% DF, you can kill it within just 5secs. but form#2 always insta-1hko you and has high DFP.

resist100 setup:

behemoth + gracia + *3 H/resist

shadow cloak + god's shield KOURYU + *3 H/resist (for HUman/Newman cuz they can't equip gracia)

good luck.