Thegmk

Quality of Life Mods?

Hello! 

I started here back at launch and am going to start up again tonight! My question is: are there improved quality of life updates? 

Wide screen update with improved UI structure, UI resolution options, HP bars on mobs, drop checker, show weapon on pickup, etc. 

For what it's worth, I'm coming from Ephinea and would love to have some of those functions here, since I prefer Destiny PSO overall. 

If anything like these exist, would someone kindly direct me to the pages? Thank you! 

Hello, Welcome back ! we recenty got Destiny Reader

and also we got ENB which improves the effects of the game

regarding the HUD I think eleriaqueen was working on HD HUD which ressemble the original HUD its not final and not available though

Also there is the Collaborative Weapon, Gear and Class Build Guide if you want to know which new stuff since launch is optimal for most various situation

You can also check each update topic to see which game modification I didnt talked about they're a lot =)

Edited by Depassage

1 hour ago, Depassage said:

Hello, Welcome back ! we recenty got Destiny Reader

and also we got ENB which improves the effects of the game

regarding the HUD I think eleriaqueen was working on HD HUD which ressemble the original HUD its not final and not available though

Also there is the Collaborative Weapon, Gear and Class Build Guide if you want to know which new stuff since launch is optimal for most various situation

You can also check each update topic to see which game modification I didnt talked about they're a lot =)

you are the bomb, my dude!

One more question: the sound effects of the menu are really harsh on my headphones...I like that it's custom sounds, but is there any way to revert the menu sounds to the original PSO sounds?

7 hours ago, Thegmk said:

you are the bomb, my dude!

One more question: the sound effects of the menu are really harsh on my headphones...I like that it's custom sounds, but is there any way to revert the menu sounds to the original PSO sounds?

These are from EP3 and availlable on the anniversary event and others specific events iirc. Maybe you can change the sound effect file like prior maybe

@Shiva may know how

7 hours ago, Thegmk said:

is there any way to revert the menu sounds to the original PSO sounds?

Sorry, since they r part of the current event it’s not possible at this moment to revert it back until the event is over.

if u replace the file in the data folder or delete it, it would just redownload itself.

if it becomes to annoying I suggest u turn off the SE sound effects.

everyone can replace it by starting game directly. (w/o official launcher)  if you didn't get event files, you need to start game with the launcher once.

there are  still some unreplaceable files though.

Thank you all for the input! After playing for an hour, I don't even really hear it anymore, but I do appreciate all the good feedback!