Jump to content

Tizzle

Member
  • Content count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Tizzle last won the day on November 13

Tizzle had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

579 profile views
  1. Piv's List

    I'll take the centaurion battle and an adept. I'll send you 4 dts.
  2. Quick Question, Quick Answer Thread.

    Well that explains it. It's for the variety of combat more so is why I care. Thanks for the answer
  3. Quick Question, Quick Answer Thread.

    Thanks! I was aware of most of that. My bigger question is it normal to see so many sabers/pistols/canes as drops when first starting out? I have 3 different id's going and yet am not really seeing a mix of weapons as I said. Or is it just terrible luck?
  4. Quick Question, Quick Answer Thread.

    Question on drops... I have my drops on shared. I have been playing for about 20 hours now but I have played pso for years so I am familiar with the way drops work with the ID's and such. However, in my 20-hour journey thus far weapon wise, I have only seen sabers/pistols/canes (90% of the time) and the other weapon drops 10% of the time. Is this normal (on this server) or is it because drops are set on shared? Any input? I have only seen 2 swords, 2 daggers, and 2 rods. I enjoy the hunt but it would be nice to see a partisan drop haha.
  5. Hello

    Hey Everyone! Hope everyone is well! Longtime PSO and PSU fan. I was searching for a good server to play PSO on and this one seemed the most fun. So far am enjoying myself. Happy Hunting all! Mike Tizzle
×