Yyffii

Omigosh Hello!~

Wow! 

Looks Like You're All Havin A Blast >u> Mind If I Join!

My Names Yyffii (Some People Care About Pronunciation I Usually Say Wifey / Wifi ) >////< I'm Just Barely An Adult Which Is Zero Fun Ick, And I'm From Canada! ^u^ 

So You See Now The Formalities Are Outta The Way, I'm Not All That Good At Talkin Professionally But I Love Talkin, Especially To Friends! >u> And I Was Hopin We Could Become That ^p^ Friends That Is Not Professionals.

I've Been A Bartender For A Few Years And I Love To Draw quq Though I May Not Be Very Good It's Still Tones Of Fun, I Love All Things Media (Music / Movies / Animation) Although I Tend To Stick To Cute Stuff ^P^

Now Onto The Good Stuff >p> The PSO Stuff

I Just Got Into PSOBB ^p^ Really Recently And This Place Looks So Friendly And Nice! I Don't Know Much However So Bear With Me ^v^ I Fell In Love With The FOnl (She's Supeeeeeeeeeeer Cute <3) And I Couldn't Possibly Deny Myself The Cutest Character ^p^ Luckily She's Tones Of Fun, So If Anyone Needs A Newby FOnl To Play With I'm Around <3 

Heh, As I Said I'm Not Very Good With Forums qwq But Hopefully You'll Forgive Me And Hopefully I Get Better!

Thanks For Readin My Introduction Hopefully We All Become Fast Friends <3