Sign in to follow this  
Aeroprism

Old man PSO and music lover

Hello beautiful people.

Trying your lovely server for a few days at least.  So far it's quite a rush. One "forest run" (the map, not the movie) + one "Wrath of forest" and I'm already level 19.  It's insaaaaaaane.  In my experience, too easy tends to ruin a game but considering how ridiculously grindy vanilla PSO is, I think I can live with x5 EXP,

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to talk about me here.

Old Canadian lumberjack here. English isn't my first language so, sorry if I get grammatically creative. Been into Phantasy Star since my  teenage years with Phantasy Star 2 in 1989.  It's by far my favorite game franchise, I love the classics, I love PSO, I like PSU, I find the rest ok at best.  Getting old sucks, you tend to disagree with everything. 

If you're even a little into Phantasy Star, my name will ring a bell because: 

1. Aeroprism is a key item in the original series
  2. I've been using this name for almost 30 years now
  3. I'm mostly known for my music remixes! I've been remixing Phantasy Star music since the early 2000s, you can discover and hear them here.

As for PSO, I've never been good with teams BUT will not shy away from joining people here. I'm really not familiar with damage cancel and all that jazz. I tend to be a bit slow when I clear maps.  Operative word: clear. I like to take it room by room, enjoy the sights, smell the coffee.  PSO remains a really beautiful game for its age.