Sign in to follow this  
theancientsam

bugs/ item combinations not working/ etc

hi, i didnt see anywhere to report bugs and issues ive found with the game so i thought i would make a thread. i am hoping some gm will take notice and comment on these issues. if anyone else has found any issues with the game feel free to list them in the comments

ma85 fury, something going on with this wep. while equiped your shadow may start start dancing to the point you may wonder if your game is breaking. also as a side note has anyone figured out how that gun works exactly? like is it a certain amount of damage you have to deal for the special to fire off? cant find any info on this wep.

ancient prophecy, the zalure on this weapon i was told could be extended, but from my testing i only see it working at a normal range of lv 18 zalure. while equipping blue phantom i expected 3x zalure range but unfortunatly these do not seem to work together. i could not tell if the halo boosted the range or not, would need to test it again with halo to be sure. 

i assume this is not intended (hopefully) as i would like to boost my zalure range on hucast/eal and i am sure others would appreciate the boost and we might possibly see more use from this weapon if the range could be extended. is this intended or should they stack? thanks

the demon swords, i forget the name of them, hit 3 enemy, strong. this wep seems to really goof up in cca. the sinows become untargetable fairly often. i stopped using this wep altogether out of frustration. also this can happen with other weps but i am uncertain which ones are doing it. for sure the demon swords though

thank you!

quest bug: ep 4 new mop up operation #3

after completing the quest and receiving shishisto on your first run, you can no longer get rewarded by the questgiver

he will try to give you shishisto again, the game bugs because the limit is 1, he gives you nothing and the guild lady will then not give you meseta, instead she will ask you if you would like to quit

Posted (edited)

or perhaps he tried to give me a scape doll and i already had one

edit: i have the name of the quest wrong

not sure the name of the quest but shischisto was reward. probably new mop up 4 ep 4

Edited by theancientsam

I can at least help clarify m85 fury mechanics. Iirc it takes 27 shots or 9 button presses of light or hard attack to charge or “heat up” the gun. Bullets do not have to be shot at monsters. Once charged (electric visual effect on gun indicates) you can use the special 3 times (3 button presses) before the charge is spent. The bullets will be larger if charge is active while using special. You cannot have more than 1 charge at once (no stacking). When used with a charge, the does more damage than a heavy atk, I know it is at least as much as any sacrificial special would do (maybe more) but not sure exactly how much attack multiplier is. The bullets are all blinding lights so it can be tough to see damage numbers. LKcombat is better if you have high lvl shifta on. Imo m8fury only worth if you are going to use it consistently so you can get those big damage charges. Still a very cool gun. Anyone is welcome to correct me/ add more info.

I also noticed ancient prophecy zal range not boosted by zal booster. Tried it with bat wings and no range increase. Definitely would be nice to see the boosts work.