Gatene

One Player Quests Help

Hey all,

In the one player quests, I have completed up to Gran Squall, and cannot continue past that to the other Forest quests, or the Caves quests etc. How do you continue the one player quests? I have done the side story quests as well, and I have beaten the dragon in one player mode a couple of times, and played a little of the caves...and still nothing.

Thanks in advance,

Gatene

Thanks for that Vel. Just to be clear, the government quests are the ones that are done in a normal game, not one player, correct?

Yes Gatene, government quests are done in "normal" aka multiplayer mode. You will find them in the principal's room, talk to lady to the left of principal. Note that players can join you at anytime during these quests. For ep2 you can find government quests in the lab. For all other quests, no players can join once started. I can relate, this also confused me the first time I played blue burst.

11 hours ago, HammerHead9000 said:

Yes Gatene, government quests are done in "normal" aka multiplayer mode. You will find them in the principal's room, talk to lady to the left of principal. Note that players can join you at anytime during these quests. For ep2 you can find government quests in the lab. For all other quests, no players can join once started. I can relate, this also confused me the first time I played blue burst.

Thanks HammerHead9000. I appreciate that.