Sign in to follow this  
Muckbeast

Invisible Sinows are driving me insane.

This triggers one of my biggest pet peeves in all video games: not being able to see wtf is going on.

I don't play GRAPHICAL video games to be in the dark, or have invisible enemies you can't see (even worse when they block your ability to move, so you just randomly get "stuck"). This is even worse when it is mobs you are going to be killing thousands of. 

I have read there is a skin that makes them shady/smoky colored so at least you can see them somewhat. Does anyone know how/where I can get this skin?

Are there better graphical settings for this that make them show up more?

Right now they are driving me frickin INSANE. It is so absolutely miserable dealing with thousands of annoying invisible mobs that just ruin my ability to see what I am doing. :/

Thanks!

With the settings below we are able to see ep2 sinow reflections on the ground if there is water ofc (Be water my friend -Bruce Lee) . Another thing that works is to debuff sinows with either zalure or jellen, this way we can track the visual debuff effect onem.

fffffff.png.bca4b102eaca517f506f769d6206e195.png

Thanks. Unfortunately in CCA there is not any water on the ground I do not believe.

Also, I always j/z them and don't see any debuff particles either.

I was told to have enemies all the way down to the left, and shadows to the right. I also don't have LOW RES TEXTURE checked. I'll try your settings. Thanks!

Oh i was talking about sinow zoa/zele (Seabed sinows). Sinow Berill/Spigell are not really invisible, you can still see the blurry silhouette. For CCA i can suggest to learn the spawn patterns by heart and to use twinblaze. With twinblaze or gifoi you can prevent sinows from their jumping slam attack and by knowing the spawns you can either position urself better or spawncamp and freezem right away with freeztraps, twin cyclone or frozen shooter.