Hello, since destiny has lots of server-exclusive features compared to vanilla PSOBB, some of new player may confuse what to do first. So i made this tutorial how to play efficiently for new players! (note: this page is mainly focused on how to play efficiently, but you can play freely and you are not forced to play with this way surely.) 日本語版はこちら / JP Translation   [0] Before you start the game, please DL the itemreader from forum!   [1] let's start with FOnewm or FOneweal with Whitill ID however, you can change your section id freely while event is on going. ( type /sectionid # in game, # = 0 ~9) also i recommend you to set commands on shortcut. for e.g. i'm using Shift + F1 = /lobby (you can go back to lobby while playing quest) Shift + F2 = /bank (you can switch bank, character and common)
do not forget to type /dropnotifications 1 it informs you when specific rare has dropped (event items, PDs, Daily Crates etc.) other usefull command are here:    [2] let's get level to play ultimate. there are some quests thats good for leveling. you have x5/x10 exp! Infinite mag feed, and more! here is recommended quests.   [3] let's get some higher lvl tech disk to run ultimate smoothly! here is recommended quests.   [4] let's try to hunt psycho wand! [EP2] Defend the main room: kill 1st 5 del lilies till Pwand drop (ID: whitill) if you are FOnewm and prefer fast casting, you can skip [4]. here is helpful video from @sunagimo   [5] let's try to hunt Three Seals! [EP1] Maximum Attack S (ORAN): You can skip this part if free section is is not available, you want to do [6] (V802) first, etc. Melqueek drops it, be careful since you can't go back if you die. near the 1st door is your safety spot!   [6] let's try to hunt V802! [EP1] Lost soul blade (whitill) Sinow blue drops it. (i want see your reaction of your 1st time using V802 ) also with pinkal ID, you can hunt PRIMAL NEXUS(ARMOR) that boosts all tech 30%. the droprate is harder than V802.   [7] let's start to hunt other stuffs as you want! here is droptable, database and useful guide from @Depassage https://playpso.net/drop-tables?diff=3 :drop table https://playpso.net/database?type=1 :database   Recommendation       [EX] Additional information HAPPY HOURS
    Seasonable Event   Photon Tokens (PTs)     Crates (Phantasmal, Valentine, Anniversary)     Spooky Bazzar [EP2] The quest has lots of functions for Players.   if you have any suggestion, idea, feel free to tell me, thanks