DameHamara

Error 903

I keep getting error 903 when trying to patch the game. I've tried adding exceptions to Windows Firewall and deleting the .pat files then retrying. I don't have any AV installed, so that's not blocking it.

Whitelisting in Windows firewall isn't needed, but rather in windows defender. You'll need to whitelist the Destiny folder or at the very least psobb.exe, psobb.pat, psobbw.exe and psobbw.pat.

Make sure to restart your pc afterwards. Sometimes the files remain blocked until you restart it regardless of the exception.

The only thing that comes up as far as allowing/blocking apps that I can find when typing Windows Defender in the search bar is the Windows Defender Firewall. I've restarted my PC to see if that was all that was needed, but am still having the issue. I can't find anyway to whitelist the folder itself, or anything other than an executable.

16 minutes ago, DameHamara said:

The only thing that comes up as far as allowing/blocking apps that I can find when typing Windows Defender in the search bar is the Windows Defender Firewall. I've restarted my PC to see if that was all that was needed, but am still having the issue. I can't find anyway to whitelist the folder itself, or anything other than an executable.

try this: https://winaero.com/blog/exclusions-windows-defender-windows-10/

@Magictrick @DameHamara i had this problem once aswell, I fixed it by allowing psobb.exe/psobbw.exe in the firewall

should be just a checkbox to activate :)

EDIT: you can find this under allowed Apps in the firewall, then just activate the checkbox (if its not already activated)

md9FCfE.png