Siozek

Converting Monster Parts Guidance

Hey Everyone! New here!

I mostly come from playing on the gamecube and remember the quest needed to convert monster parts was Dr. Osto's Research, but I'm having a hard time looking for it or unlocking the quest here on Destiny.

I read somewhere I need to keep doing the Goverment quests, but I wanted to confirm if this was the right path or not.

Thanks in advance yall!

3 minutes ago, Siozek said:

Hey Everyone! New here!

I mostly come from playing on the gamecube and remember the quest needed to convert monster parts was Dr. Osto's Research, but I'm having a hard time looking for it or unlocking the quest here on Destiny.

I read somewhere I need to keep doing the Goverment quests, but I wanted to confirm if this was the right path or not.

Thanks in advance yall!

Hey Siozek! first of all: Welcome and enjoy your stay here :D

yes the first step is that you have to finish the government quests until 4-1 is unlocked (this unlocks all single mode quests for p.ex. Dr. Osto's Research)

28 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

Hi and welcome!

This might help you:  http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327

Thanks! Good to know I was on the right path. 

29 minutes ago, Shisui said:

Hey Siozek! first of all: Welcome and enjoy your stay here :D

yes the first step is that you have to finish the government quests until 4-1 is unlocked (this unlocks all single mode quests for p.ex. Dr. Osto's Research)

Alright! I'll keep chugging though the quests then.

Thanks for the hospitality! Its been a blast playing PSO again :D  Yall are awesome!

Welcome!  Since you said you're a GC player I thought I'd add that with Episode 4 you can use photon crystals to add up to 50 hit to enemy weapons as well.  NDW wrote a pretty comprehensive guide here https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/how-to-convert-enemy-parts-to-weapons-and-add-hit.362/

Edit: I have this unlocked already.  If anyone wants hit added and I'm around just give me a shout :ph34r:

Edited by JanenbaDMS