Mystery

Show your screenshots

Not quite a screenshot, but a series of moving pictures of my screen when playing PSO. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Apologies for the quality and how long it took me to post. I couldn't get my recording software to cooperate with Destiny in fullscreen, so I had to settle with windowed mode at a really big resolution. 

2 hours ago, Mudkipz said:

eff472d3ab3dfd396ea4e382d7302bc8.png

First banner of mine for this server.

As per usual when I get good stuff, Kezia is in the room.

Looks like you are getting ready to cut me in half with that! CG.

Edited by Tro

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

MO3F79T.png

I don't think I'm allowed to complain about getting PD'd by crates ever again

Edited by ★BEE★

Dragon got burnt. Silly Dragon.burn_dragon.thumb.jpg.cd4d0f802e21da719dcfd10d0577f10c.jpg

People dies. Especially if they were alive at some point. By the way, Olga's dead too, we just don't see the corpse Ð:death_everywhere.thumb.jpg.6ea7a496bfbf6077e19c630bfd6644bb.jpg

4 hours ago, ★BEE★ said:

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

MO3F79T.png

Tears are flowing from my right eye as I see this, master... tears of happiness. CONGRATS BZZZZZZ

that's crazy

6 hours ago, ★BEE★ said:

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

MO3F79T.png

Holy shit those %, that's one amazing ultimate dc coming up wow.

Wow, that's a really insane Zerk Arms stats. Nice one.

This is like my 3rd c/battle drop but I thought that getting it from falz feels more special then getting it from tower xD

image.thumb.png.e9e811b4a9cf1699ee18a78424fcc5b4.png

My Whitill material hunts have paid off. I've gotten 5 addslots so far, and this:

NRkJfBB.png

My best Diska of Braveman I've ever got. My previous best was a 40 hit one on Ephinea. Very helpful for my poor FOmar.

gib c/b pls....gib c/b pls....gib c/b pls....gib c/b pls....gib c/b pls....gib c/b pls....

begging Dark Falz with @Sab

30582620or.jpg

gib c/b pls

Sorry for many screenshots just a few I saved lol:

About time. Took a while just doing normal runs. The tp reduction and extra resistances are nice :)

CjEAjyN.png

YWZKBJW.jpg

Hah! Joined Silver's meseta room and nothing was there when I got in. Left and got this message. Greatly to say there was deliciously loads of corn when I re-entered. Thanks for the food ahaha!

nbvWcZL.jpg

Sadly no Olga panties :(

ZFdqhbO.jpg

So long story short, had to get another Cent/Battle. So back to numero uno #1. Thanks Holbewone, Sabrina and Shade for the Centurion/Battle runs. We all manage to get 1 each, well... .. . Sabrina got 3 and shared them between Shade, Holbewone and herself and I found one myself.

Also, big Congratulations to Holbewone on achieving Level 200 (spooky when Shade basically said: "tnl Holbe?" BAM! 200 and then I get my Centurion/Battle drop as a gift/lucky bag or digital caek for turning up to his 200 game ahaha! Sadly I didn't get a screenshot XD! GG

11hIFbo.jpg

Currently doing the longest daily crate hunt of all time.  Got a few nice things along the way though xD 

pso1507460575.jpg

pso1507464781.jpg

pso1507466474.jpg

pso1507467722.jpg

EDIT: finally dropped :P

pso1507470989.jpg.ccc82b09a1d8e3bc11fbdf766cdd46f2.jpgpso1507471014.jpg.741a182760f9cb2ef78929459d830426.jpg

Edited by JanenbaDMS
dw