Magic

Beware of scammers

I know that the Ultima's reputation is not optimal over here and I wish it was different however this news definitely doesn't help to change that...
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the scammed players will get their items back :<

You can ban this and that account if you want, but I at least hope this particular post stays... I wasn’t scamming anyone. I have all the items Hhawk4 gave me in my bank. I dropped a fresh mag and that’s it. I was leveling alone in ruins. You can even check my bank to see. I didn’t do anything wrong. I am a fresh account with nothing and wasn’t particularly interested in starting from nothing so I did ask for stuff for low levels. That’s no crime. Especially if I keep the stuff. 
As far as “ban evading” goes. I’m on my native machine behind no VPNs or other similar products. I obviously had to make a new forum account, but even this one isn’t hidden under any guises. I used my normal email. There‘a no need to restore Hhawk4s items cause I could give them back myself and really don’t have an issue with that.  I would ACTUALLY use them if I wasn’t banned though. 

Edited by txhammer

10 minutes ago, txhammer said:

You can ban this and that account if you want, but I at least hope this particular post stays... I wasn’t scamming anyone. I have all the items Hhawk4 gave me in my bank. I dropped a fresh mag and that’s it. I was leveling alone in ruins. You can even check my bank to see. I didn’t do anything wrong. I am a fresh account with nothing and wasn’t particularly interested in starting from nothing so I did ask for stuff for low levels. That’s no crime. Especially if I keep the stuff. 
As far as “ban evading” goes. I’m on my native machine behind no VPNs or other similar products. I obviously had to make a new forum account, but even this one isn’t hidden under any guises. I used my normal email. 

You dropped a zero stat mag which you received from HHawk4. There's no way to obtain 0 stat mags as a new player in a considerable amount of time, so what you dropped was definitely not simply a "fresh" mag. It's a premium mag he gave it to you in good favor and you dropped it.

As for the other items. How is what you're doing not scamming? You know full well the minute any staff member finds you here they'll ban you on the spot. The first thing you do in-game is beg random people for items knowing the account that has those items stored can be suspended any second. 

So my statement stays, anyone beware and do NOT give this person any items. He will either drop them or they'll be in his bank forever since he will be banned.

Do us all a favor and move on man. What are you doing here anyway besides trying to cause drama.

8 minutes ago, Magictrick said:

You dropped a zero stat mag which you received from HHawk4. There's no way to obtain 0 stat mags as a new player in a considerable amount of time, so what you dropped was definitely not simply a "fresh" mag. It's a premium mag he gave it to you in good favor and you dropped it.

As for the other items. How is what you're doing not scamming? You know full well the minute any staff member finds you here they'll ban you on the spot. The first thing you do in-game is beg random people for items knowing the account that has those items stored can be suspended any second. 

So my statement stays, anyone beware and do NOT give this person any items. He will either drop them or they'll be in his bank forever since he will be banned.

Do us all a favor and move on man. What are you doing here anyway besides trying to cause drama.

I’m glad you’re giving me the chance to reply. So thanks for that. I had no intentions of really doing much except solo play. I didn’t really suspect being banned since I was only playing alone and didn’t talk all that much. I guess I thought the mag was my other one. I dropped all my other starting gear too. I had intentions of using the items. The fact they get “locked” in my account cause of a ban isn’t really something I can help. I am not here to cause drama. I hadn’t made this forum account until another user linked me this post. 

Edited by txhammer

12 minutes ago, txhammer said:

I didn’t really suspect being banned since I was only playing alone and didn’t talk all that much.

You told us you "were going to play here regardless of your ban". So yes, obviously we are on the lookout to see if you're actually playing here, and ban you on the spot, like we just did. 

Anyways, I'm pretty sure everything's said that had to be said. Locking this topic now.