Lipelis

Ahoyyyyyy ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽

Its been a pleasure playing with you, im super stoked that you're having fun here. Psttt... thats my Red Ring.... how you get that.. :D btw you lucky *Beep* i cant believe you got a Seal J sword. I want one just for bragging rights hehehe! 

2 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Its been a pleasure playing with you, im super stoked that you're having fun here. Psttt... thats my Red Ring.... how you get that.. :D btw you lucky *Beep* i cant believe you got a Seal J sword. I want one just for bragging rights hehehe! 

Oh dude, you tell me xD
That D-Launcher yesterday out of HH was also something krey.png.8c2fcea69696d69d13468fd2ce26a81d.png

Yeah Lipelis est dans la place :D jamais cru que tu sauterais le pas Content de te voir ici mec au plaisir de te voir ingame

From French:

Yeah Lipelis is in the house. Never though you would take that step. Nice having you and seeing you soon with pleasure ingame.

3 minutes ago, Depassage said:

Yeah Lipelis est dans la place :D jamais cru que tu sauterais le pas Content de te voir ici mec au plaisir de te voir ingame

From French:

Yeah Lipelis is in the house. Never though you would take that step. Nice having you and seeing you soon with pleasure ingame.

Eh coucou Depassage, merci pour le message ça fait plaisir! <o/