Wrath

Email...

Okay so ive forgotten my email for 2 different PSOBB accounts. Im trying to get into the email to change the passwords for the accounts. It is driving me nuts. Is there anyway for you guys to check the emails for those 2 accounts. I have the usernames for both if needed. If i cant get into them then i wont be able to login to them when i get my new PC since i use the remember me option instead of actually inputting passwords.

Edited by Wrath

For future player account reports: Please allways add a GC. 

Could you send me those usernames and all gcs of your player accs you still remember? (those can be seen on forums/ingame)

It won't help if you actually need this info in the future, but you can try exporting the registry from your current computer and importing it on your new one. Not 100% sure if this works or not, but it's something to try.

Run regedit.exe and look for:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SonicTeam\PSOBB

In the right pane, you'll see this is where all your usernames and passwords are saved, as well as other settings for the game. If you right click on PSOBB and export this, you can import it on your new pc and it should have all your saved accounts still there, but I'm not sure if you can recover the password from this or not. 

Well i mean, i was just hoping you could tell me the email for the account and then i would change the password from there. I would assume you could check email.