Terashi

Is offensive magic viable on this server?

Basically asking how magic is boosted in this server, if damage cancel was fixed, etc.  Please, please PLEASE don't bring Solo up.  I'm asking about multiplayer functionality only.

Edited by Terashi
Because this should be obvious.

Resistance of enemies are re-balanced and we have V802 and some nice FO weapons.

About DMC, it's not disabled here and spamming techs will cause DMC in 2p+ room.

anyway, welcome to destiny and i hope you to have fun here :)

it doesn't make sense for you? well

"Basically asking how magic is boosted in this server" :enemy's resistance are lowered on ULT and you can deal higher damage.

"if damage cancel was fixed" :dmc is not fixed here.

My main question is whether offensive magic is valid as a playstyle in muliplayer. DMC is the main reason it wasn't in server's I've been in before Destiny.

Edited by Terashi

depend on situation and your PT members, but basically spamming offensive techs in multiplayer game is just cause of DMC as i explained.

thus my answer/opinion is no.

but i think you don't need to care about DMC so much since you are new to here. i don't want to force playstyle :)

I understand not wanting to force playstyle, but there's no point in investing in offensive magic if it isn't going to be optimal in the future.

Thank you for all your help.

I've been told elsewhere that DMC is not as harsh here as on other servers and I should go ahead and play as I want, so I'm going to do that for now.  If it becomes a problem later on, I'll cross or burn that bridge when I get to it, whichever is more appropriate at the time.

Edited by Terashi