Depassage

Collaborative Weapon, Gear and Class Build End of 2020 Revision

About Armors / Shields DFP/EVP and Units

Destiny PSO BB removes the old fallback feature that made DFP/EVP quite irrelevant in Vanilla where you would even aim for the lowest your can get in some character to abuse the fallback feature. Its now part of History

Because here ,Monsters surrounding you is situation you don't want unless you can trap or can/have enough DFP/EVP To tank it/evade/or being a force being able to JZ quick but nonetheless getting comboed by ennemies solo and surrounded is never optimal (the exception being Bulclaw when farming crates/photon tokens in event).

So in Short Here DFP/EVP is relevant and on some class/build one of your goal may be to max it and also you may "build" your characters differently by the vast amount of various endgame armors PSo BB Destiny features.

ARMORS/SHIELDS

Spoiler

Special thanks to @Magic for gif files for armor and more!

D Virus Armor:

l2TfUZt.gif

Its by far the best DFP Armor I highly recommand it on DFP Builds and Forces over other armors its resists are also amazing and for the last its built in Centurion/Battle (80%) which can be handy on some class to substitute a battle unit

5th Anniversary Armor:

VvOc3Fq.gif

it has same DFP/EVP and resists as D-Virus Armor. but built in PB/Flow instead of Cent/Battle.

Only obtainable during 5th Anniversary event.

PARAGON FRAME:

4rQDabJ.gif

heal power +800 / Shifta Deband level +5 (exceeds the limit)

FO only 200lv armor. now FO can use lv35 shifta/deband and this is enough to change the game. in addition heal power will be added by 800.

no need to explain more, the ultimate support armor in party.

Ethereal Armor:

VjDLOin.gif

Great armor with lot of versatility Force Only

the DFP doesn't seem too impressive despite great resists at first sight and you may ask why you would use it over D-Virus. I initially thought it was not worth it...in the long run I was wrong.

Well one argument would be the 100% speed modifier updated and fixed the glitch! 120% boost now

and also the Megid pierce built within it for Mortal Ruins

Here's the important fact.

The built in speed allows you to carry a Unit to max out selectively your base MST or DFP if the situation doesn't requires you using Dark Bridge on an Agressive Utility Battle Force Build. including changing Armors and Units with DVA depending on the situation

Also the high EDK combined with an Armor will give you mostly immunity against Cave and over decent one for Del Lily in Tower.

Primal Nexus:

AQWsfPm.gif

Fonewm/Fonewearl Garment of Doom.

This armor made the impossible possible... gives the 10 different Attack Tech of the game at the same time Boosted by 30 %. and Its stats are more than decent. Spread fear and high AOE Tech and mop the floor with all the monsters in the room with all that DPS...Did I mentioned that it synergize even better with the latest buff of Dark Bridge?

Best synergy with Fonewm followed by Fonewearl

Genesis Armor

It used to be the best DFP with very good EVP and the possibility to get it maxxed until D-Virus got released its 190 requirement and more affordable from players in the market than a D Virus.

Behemoth Armor/Evil Aura:

(picture is behemoth armor)

yqDfhTy.gif

Evil Aura is made using an Orb of Illusion over Behemoth Armor

built by using a Dark Matter on Spirit Garment.

It excels in a lot of area at the same time. good resists along it can be comboed with a molten ring for near Ceiling EDK resist for Tower. it features a good attack boost. Near Max EVP gear featuring an over decent DFP together. you can get most of use for it in ATP Hucast EVP Hucaseal / (Charge/Attack )Racast.

Reflex Gear:

Its quite rare on the market. It used to have even more EVP. Having high EVP in the Hucaseal class is where it shines, Its basically an "all goes to EVP"  Armor rather than a Balance like Behemoth Armor more info will be covered below in Hucaseal EVP Build

Shadow Cloak:

RAx4dOG.gif

Built in Trap Seach for humans +20 ATA on armor it surpassed Dynasty Armor upon release

but the counter part is rather weak stats. my opnion is to equip it on class which can make the most of it Hucaseal (Ata Build) Ramar and Ramarl

UPDATE

Can be used in Time Attack in some glass canon strategy where you do Need to see traps or it ruins your run. Aka DF or DVL focused strategy

Dynasty Armor:

built +15 to all stats and also doesn't cost much on the market you may find it a good compromise between various armors but in my opinion your final armor should'nt be it

Business Jacket

A great engame starter gear with a lot of good resists and an HP Boost. Shoul be used in Force until you find better

Archfiend Armor

An over decent armor to use DFP Wise its weakness is it doesn't features any resists aside its 50 EDK which can be comboed by molten ring

Ring of Fire

qGOooie.gif

The fire counter part to Archfiend Armor but it has cure freeze built in and better resists again you can combo with molten ring to make Epsilon and GIgue Strikes history

Xparts ver 3.10:

Its a great starter gear for cast if you begin endgame. Its ATP boost is still the strongest you can get in any armor. I saw it being used in Time Attack. got great synergy with Charge

Ninja Suit:

Great resists, and can be found quite easy. can be relevant but not final on Humar/Ramar 70 ATP Boost

Hallowed Garment

Halloween Event armor for lv 80 chars. possess 235 dfp which is really high for this level requirement

Spectral Suit

A good starter Armor for anyone with quite low stats compared to Hallowed Garment but its

no weapon lag could be useful in some niche scenario. However its resists doesn't live up to the other armors

Legacy/Past Optimal Armors

Stealth Suit

Spoiler

a vanilla BB Armor which used to be unique turning you in optic camouflage at the cost of low stats but nullyfing the short lag time of weapon switching

UPDATE

Completely obsolete since the add of Halloween's Spectral Suit which has the same unique features.

Dress Plate

High EDK and good for low lv chars, better than regular frame :)

Mother Garb+

a good starter armor but doesn't live on most end stages due to its low stats. it reduces TP based usage by 50% for Force

All FO can equip this

Lt Mantle

quite rare to drop it for its drop rates however its a very decent armor for humans around lv100

Exclusive Shield addition to the server

2nd Anniversary Wings: 10 different colors variant. (unobtainable)

Exclusive 2nd Anniversary drops and won't drop ever anymore.

Beautiful colored wings after section's ID color. They featured a lot of synergy of the best shields released at that time

2x resta from Wings of Life

30 Ata from Blue Phantom Field

and inferior 200% Range Jellen from Red Phantom Field

Section ID Halo (Viridia~Whitill)

-100% Boost on Reverser / Moon, Jellen and Zalure

-ATA +25

Even if you are cast, its still usefull with the Moon range and ATA. Obviously top meta of shields.

Obtainable during Valentine event by trading 3 of Wings of Life and 50 flowers with NPC in [Quest] Love Research.

halos.png

Red Phantom Field:

It used to be the best combo for JZ by equipping Glide S before Bat wings got released

as you would get 300% Jz

its still decent on Casts and for Time Attack I would imagine

Blue Phantom Field:

One of the best shield in Pso History A Shield that gives  30 ata and 300% zalure range. its optimal in a lot of class/builds the only downside is its okay dfp/evp

Cataclysm Shield / Hellfire Shield

30qLF88.gif

Very high Stats and free 100 Hp Boost its definitily something you want to consider if you try to make Hucaseal EVP Build or aim at a strong DFP Shield for RAcaseal.

Molten Ring:

The high resistance on it gives a lot of possible synergy with either archfiend armor (100 edk) Ring of Fire (100Efr) but one of the most interesting stays with behemoth armor. Where 91 Edk is minus 1 chance of getting megided by del Lilies. Its basically a Tower specific gear

Rainbow Shield:

not known by many it is currently the Max EVP Shield you can get above all else if you find a Maxxed EVP one (255) it does also features +15 to all stats and grants boost which would suits any force well if not for the recovery time of Grants but I would imagine a nuke Fomarl would pull good damages with it

UPDATE

Holy HELL has been unleashed  since the buff of  Dark Bridge and also Thanks to the New Max Stats Plan I asked out of ORGO to get the most out of Fomar/Fomarl to an extent never experienced before allowing you to selectively choose max DFP or max MIND depending of the situation. find that build in build section very exciting ones.

So Rainbow Shield adds fuel over insanity with a the innate buff of Grants on these character and the boost given by the shield

Bat Wings/ Demon Wings / Cursed Wings /GOLDEN BAT WINGS

(pictures are batwings normal/golden)

batwing.jpg.e30ba0a3a90e1f86b36b8bddd0f3985b.jpg

1bvxtd3.gif

Good 60ATP boost and even better +100% Jellen and Zalure turning your Melee Force into a living Glide Divine without having to change weapons at every spawns and it changes everything as these little seconds might changes the outcome between living and dead. It greatly helps you focus on an agressive Support Fortress with FOmarl and Last Emperor.

Wings of Life / Valentine Wings

image.png.6526b695393e35fde3be5f68c2d40635.png

6210f77760fa0_valentinewings.thumb.jpg.8af1ba552aef25e6f066e5a4a4049ad5.jpg

These adorable wings has the world exclusive among any version of PSo to revive party members at a longer distance with either moons and reverser. I do always carry it with my active Force to fast swap for it. The Resta boosts makes the combo of Hunewearl and Ramarl closer to a force with a Tyrell Parasol

Resta/Reverser/Moon 100%+

Deal with it

these cools shades is currently the best multi Gi-Support Tech shield 20% it also gives you 15 ata

Haunted Helm

an Halloween event shield with good stats and +10 in all stats really good for low level

Blue Winter hat

Its very close to a min red ring in terms of stats and the free +20 ata despite the resist is lower and the requirement is good for making new characters.

Elemental Shield

Fonewearl most optimal shield for Si Tech . it also level up your technique by 1 once equipped. you would naturally fast swap (F2) between this shield and three seals depending of the quest to get the maximum value from the tech boost

Red Ring

Its still very good with High variable DFP/EVP for specific builds the +20 boost to all stats can also facilitate some Max Plans. but better to go plan with 4 free slots.

Three Seals/Profound Darkness:

IJ6EkEY.gif

Profound Darkness can be made with a Three Seals and an Orb of Illusion

Mandatory in nuke Force especially with FOnewm it also features the "Resist" which can nullify at my knowledge any physical attack sometimes

+30% Ra techs

Gratia:

Not relevant anymore in end game due to ennemies stats but the ata specific bonus for yas can still be come in handy if you're not 200 .

but still important shield for all 100resist setup, certainly in tower contents.

UPDATE (and what an update)

Actually its one piece of the most lethal and resilient build close to Sonic Team Armor from PSO VER 1 Dreamcast for Racast/Racaseal Only that this shield can produce but it NEEDS Lot of hard equipment to find and comes with lot of limitation like 80% Max Attack speed and unable to use any free slots

This has been discovered by @Orgodermirk

Ranger Wall

the 20 ata for low lvl requirement is nice and easy to get but you will get decimated by ennemies with its low stats

De Rol le Shield

Excellent Variable Defense unfortunately its reserved for humans so you can't build your DFP Hucast with it. Might be good on DFP Fomar with Max Stats if you do not have the appropriate Red Ring

God Shield Kouryu

Very High Resists but low stats I didn't remember seeing one since I'm here

UPDATE Its simply unobtainable right now. suzaku and byakko are only obtainable from easter event.

UNITS

Spoiler

Exclusive Units addition to the server:

Centurion/Battle

gives you 80% attack speed. D-Virus Armor is built in C/Battle

Immortal/Battle:

The best attack speed unit ever made gives you 120% attack these can help you breaking a surrounded situations using the simple attack by example with last emperor .

Ethereal Armor is built in I/Battle (FO only)

V503:

It does and resolved the impossible law of carrying always a smart link along a v502 on hunter and force. making you one more room for build customization because it combines the effect of smartlink and  v502 together with extra rates on arrest blizzard and chaos to 100% and hell to match v502 one's it also features +5 atp which can help you complete some Max Plans

carry it all cost even on Force as you get the smartlink ranged weapon penalty removed with it

V802:

It does boosts tech casting by 100% something exclusive to Destiny in all Pso History

It also makes you able to recover on spawns and attacks that were impossible to handle with previous cast speed (like being comboed restlessly while trying to pull resta after each attack, getting pinball'ed by ennemies in previous game versions in short) notice that the casting time is fast enough to heal while being trapped by Olga Flow 1 Dark Meteor Continuous Laser

State/Maintenance:

A Relic from V1 in Dreamcast which can be only be found in Destiny. constantly removes any status ailment you may get. a small difference between State and the cure units is that you'll still get the status for like half a second whereas cure units it does prevent them completely but its irrelevant because State does so much for Humans/Force and even Casts in dangerous Area like tower making this unit a must-have even if you sacrifice a battle unit (and using D-Virus or Ethereal Armors as a substitute) for it

PB Flow:

Fantastic for towers, dragon sword gameplay if your char can get a free spot after Imm/battle+State and V503 /mostly on casts since the v802 doesn't fit them. otherwise if your inventory space can afford it. you can still equip casually at  time when you don't have much fight.

UPDATE

it can also be used on Nuke Force or even Battle Mage if you have a built in battle unit speed modifier armor

Immortal/Power

Can be used in DFP HUcast for Boss Fights where DFP is not relevant (Dark Falz)

aside from that you can still use it to get a nice atp boost until you correctly max your char.

Im thinking of Ramarl which may needs it

Immortal/Body

A Unit Necessary to max out Hucast (DFP Build)

aside from that use I do not see much the point to carry one for particular reasons

Immortal/Legs

Make Hucaseal Evp Skyrockets without having to use much evade mats

again I don't see any point of just carrying it otherwise

Immortal/Arms

Very good on low level rangers to use most of your endgame gear.

Immortal/Mind

Necessary in Fomar Tank and the new New Aggressive utility Fomar/Fomarl Build to be able to carry Skyfall mostly and reach max MST on the new ones

Immortal/Luck

If you don't have the patience to hunt lck mats/ not maxxed yet and you can afford a free unit like racast/racaseal its still an option

Immortal/Ability

the most all round stat giving unit. Can be used on specific plans but do not forget it does takes a slot

UPDATE

Most appropriate plan for this is RACASEAL getting all stats in Yellow

Immortal/HP

Might come in handy again specific boss if your space can affort it (Olga, Vol Opt MH Dragons)

Legacy/ Past Optimal Units

V101/H Battle

still decent as a starter gear

Smartlink

Get one in DDWBP the only place where it drops if you're a new player

its very important in hunter and force until you can replace it with v503

V502

Same as above except its important in every class

ADEPT

well it may be used and ncessary in some plans buut that's all. also in the past i used to run 2 with ramarl for Spirit Needle something you could if you carry D Virus Armor 802 and v503 sacrificing State

IT does affect Last Emperor and Christmas Spirit but I see NO Reason to carry it for an optimal max plan

But it does in the other become really useful for Photon Tokens farming which happens usually 2x time a year. on a full Nuke FO

Cure Units

obsoleted completely by State/Maintenance try to get cure freeze/confuse/ until you can find State

but S/main takes 1 frame of freeze/confuse etc, so not to stop your attack, cure freeze is still usable in certain situation.

Heavenly/Resists

actually the best and probably the only highest resist unit forever for various balance reasons

this is actually important unit to build all 100 resist setup for certain contents.

Heavenly Technique

Can be useful if you don't carry Elemental Shield all the time

Proof of Sword Saint

No reason anymore with the new weapons and No SYNERGY with them to carry it

Again these are guidelines for giving you ideas when making builds they are not absolute and I do not claim they are the best but upon my experimentation, they are for my playstyle.

Some are only theorized for currently Hunewearl Ramarl Racaseal because I did not experimented them.

All the builds presented were tested except for some specific SET and also at the exception of  Racaseal which is the last Class which I have to level which won't change much comparing to Racast, some possible niche weaponry and the theorized TA Builds (but I did saw some runs with gear mentioned)

Again you're absolutely welcome to contribute any section of the guide

Regarding Tower : you can opt to carry either Archfiend Armor or RIng of Fire or Behemoth Armor with Molten Ring to gain significant resist in either EDK or EFR or a lesser mix of both

Regarding Mag choice.

Gael Gill is preferred for his weird yet useful ability to trigger more often if synch is 101%+ (95%/60%/95%)

Recon (mag) works same as Gail Giel but it doesn't drain your HP. only obtainable by using 6th Anniversary cell on Kama. (it has animation like regular enemy has!)

Spoiler

image.png.52c41ecfd37366fab5b439962b00d29e.png

If you're running any Human with DVL Setup for TA, I Highly suggest using Twin Sato (it spins when trigger) for not killing yourself in the process or having to heal every 20 steps or carrying NON optimal unit...HP Flow and you could choose to equip Shadow Cloak to not get 1hko by the traps.

Builds for Characters

Spoiler

Humar

Humar can make the most of TP based weapon its also the strongest Human ATP and being able to use Demon Weaponry without neglecting the use of UDC Dark Flow and Rathalos Greatsword.

0/129/71/0

Maxxed ATP ATA LCK

Christmas Sprit N/D/H at least or SET (THIS IS HIGHLY VITAL I consider this and LE Set are the actual strong point of playing the class, you could go for a set depending of the quest)

UDC M/D/H (again a set can be good but not as important as Hunewearl maximizing Hit is a necessity)

Dark Flow SET

Rathalos Sword D/H, Set if you feel like it

Dragon Sword N/M/D

Twin Cyclone M/D/H

Celestial Fusion M/D/H

Last Emperor SET (THIS IS HIGHLY VITAL)

Slicer of Fanatic (above 40 Hit)

Holy Ray and/or Subzero above 40hit

Judgement Blade /D/H

Nightmare A.B/M/H

Optional

Stormrender M/D/H

Eternal Night N/D/H

Hell Striker

Mitsunari N/M/H

Soul Biter N/D/H (EP4)

Maxxed Dynasty Armor/D Virus Armor/Behemoth Armor/Evil Aura/ Shadow Cloak (if maximizing on DF Play for trap vision)

Blue Phantom Field

Immortal/Battle

V503

State/Maintenance

V802

Hunewearl 

UDC Play must be maximized on that classs where she can heal herself in 3 fast resta if max MST

0/137/63

Maxxed ATP MST ATA LCK

UDC SET (non questionable if you can afford it)

Dark Flow SET

Rathalos Sword D/H, Set if you feel like it

Dragon Sword N/M/D

Twin Cyclone M/D/H

Christmas Spirit N/D/H (again Vital, a set is possible)

Celestial Fusion M/D/H

Last Emperor Set

Slicer of Fanatic (above 40hit)

Holy Ray and/or Subzero above 40hit

Judgement Blade M/D/H

Nightmare A.B/M/H

Optional

Stormrender M/D/H

Eternal Night N/D/H

Hell Striker

Mitsunari N/M/H

Soul Biter N/D/H (EP4)

Maxxed Dynasty Armor/D Virus Armor/Behemoth Armor/Evil Aura/ Shadow Cloak (if maximizing on DF Play for trap vision)

Blue Phantom Field

Immortal/Battle

V503

State/Maintenance

V802

Hucast

Hucast features the Highest ATP, DFP HP of the game.

Making 2 different separate specialized Hucast was for me the best choice both using the same mag as starter

5/110/85

that was when the 0 mag were not available nowadays you can try to make 0/115/85

Attack Hucast Build

Master Raven N/D/H or Christmas Spirit N/D/H or even Suppressed Gun (Charge) N/D/H or Suppressed Gun (Arrest) /H( Suppressed gun was not tested)

UDC Set your goal is to pack the most damage possible so yeah you need in theory to maximize the sets

Dark Flow SET

Rathalos Sword SET (RGS ability to explode traps + severe DPS actually make good reason to use a set)

Twin Blaze

Dragon Sword N/M/D

Twin Cyclone M/D/H

Eternal Night N/D/H

S Rank Gun (Zalure) or Last Prophecy ( Necessary for soloing or cast party)

S-Rank J Cutter (Arrest)

Stormrender M/D/H

Nightmare A.B/M/H

Optional

Soul Biters SET

Hell Striker

Mitsunari N/M/H

Taste of Affection M/D/H

Behemoth Armor/Evil Aura

MAXXED Red Ring/Blue Phantom Field

Immortal/Battle

V503

State/Maintenance

PB/FLow

Optional  

PB/FLOW (2nd one for Dragon Sword)

Attack Hucast Build Time Attack

Master Raven N/D/H or Christmas Spirit N/D/H or even Suppressed Gun (Charge) N/D/H or Suppressed Gun (Arrest) /H( Suppressed gun was not tested)

UDC SET

Dark Flow SET

Soul Biters SET

Rathalos Sword SET (RGS ability to explode traps + severe DPS actually make good reason to use a set)

Twin Blaze

Dragon Sword SET

Twin Cyclone M/D/H

Eternal Night N/D/H

S Rank Gun (Zalure) If Solo TA

S-Rank J Cutter (Arrest)

Stormrender D/H

Nightmare A.B/M/H

Optional

Hell Striker

Mitsunari N/M/H

Taste of Affection M/D/H

X Parts ver 3.10

Red Phantom Field

Immortal/Battle

V503

PB/FLow

State/Maintenance

Optional

PB/FLOW(2nd one for Dragon Sword)

Immortal/HP  

Defense Hucast Build

0/115/85

This build is the Most Resilient build of the Hunter class allowing you to withstand attacks and Solo some quests if you're good or having the proper gear. Its highly Underappreciated/underplayed but i do PREFER it over Attack Hucast for good reasons, try it and forge your opinion. Knowing you do have to carry an Immortal/Body, you can hotswap it on the field and replace it with Immortal/Power to max ATP for boss where your DFP does not matter aka Falz

UDC M/D/H (again a set can be good but not as important as Hunewearl maximizing Hit is a necessity)

Dark Flow SET

Twin Blaze

Dragon Sword N/M/D

Eternal Night N/D/H

Twin Cyclone M/D/H

S Rank Gun (Zalure) or Last Prophecy

S-Rank J Cutter (Arrest)

Stormrender M/D/H

Nightmare A.B/M/H

Optional

Soul Biters SET

Hell Striker

Mitsunari N/M/H  

Taste of Affection M/D/H

D-Virus Armor

MAXXED Red Ring/ Cataclysm/Hellfire Shield IF your RR is not maxxed

Immortal/Battle

V503

State/Maintenance

Immortal/Body

Optional

Immortal/Power

Hucaseal

Hucaseal Features the Highest ATA of the Hunters and the best EVP of the game

making 2 different specialized Hucaseal was for me the best choice- both using the same Mag as starter.

1st possibility will Maximize ATP ATA LCK and put some points into defense

2nd possibility will Maximize ATP ATA LCK EVP but will need you to constantly use Immortal/Legs

Ultimately you can mix both these into One Hucaseal but you won't be able to gain extra DFP and have to change your gear completely each time you decide to go to the other playstyle.

But there is some specific distinctive EVP Hucaseal  you may use

5/128/67/0

currently you should make it if playing optimally

0/133/67 with 0 def mags

ATA Hucaseal

Last Swan N/D/H or Christmas Spirit N/D/H or even Suppressed Gun (Charge) N/D/H or Suppressed Gun (Arrest) /H( Suppressed gun was not tested)

UDC M/D/H (A set is strongly advised because of Hucaseal female DS animation and ATA)

Dark Flow SET

Twin Blaze

Dragon Sword N/M/D

Twin Cyclone M/D/H

S Rank Gun (Zalure)

S-Rank J Cutter (Arrest)

Stormrender M/D/H

Nightmare A.B/M/H

Optional

Hell Striker

Mitsunari N/M/H

Dynasty Armor Max DFP

Blue Phantom Field

Immortal/Battle

V503

State/Maintenance

PB Flow

EVP Hucaseal all go to EVP Build

EVP Hucaseal is very fun to use and my main Hucaseal Build actually, you can sometime even cancel sinows jump attack and all often all low tier regular mobs

This could give you (assuming you find a maxxed rainbow shield) 1710 EVP total

Last Swan N/D/H or Christmas Spirit N/D/H or even Suppressed Gun (Charge) N/D/H or Suppressed Gun (Arrest) /H( Suppressed gun was not tested)

UDC M/D/H (A set is advised because of Hucaseal female DS animation and ATA)

Dark Flow SET

Soul Biters SET (assuming you're having max EVP will likely make you impervious to enemies attack in non endgame area thus you can Zerk your way on all mobs)

Twin Blaze

Dragon Sword N/M/D

Twin Cyclone M/D/H

S Rank Gun (Zalure)

S-Rank J Cutter (Arrest)

Stormrender M/D/H

Nightmare A.B/M/H

Optional

Hell Striker

Mitsunari N/M/H

Reflex Gear

Rainbow Shield MAXXED

Immortal/Battle

V503

State/Maintenance

Immortal Legs

EVP Hucaseal balance between DFP and EVP

UDC M/D/H (A set is advised because of Hucaseal female DS animation and ATA)

Dark Flow SET

Soul Biters SET (assuming you're having max EVP will likely make you impervious to enemies attack in non endgame area thus you can Zerk your way on all mobs)

Twin Blaze

Dragon Sword N/M/D

Twin Cyclone M/D/H

S Rank Gun (Zalure)

S-Rank J Cutter (Arrest)

Stormrender M/D/H

Nightmare A.B/M/H

Optional

Hell Striker

Mitsunari N/M/H

Behemoth Armor/Evil Aura

Red Ring MAXXED/Cataclysm Shield/Hellfire Shield/From the depth (yes that shield it does provide you random RESIST function negating ANY attacks for free and evp is just 30 less than max rainbow shield)

Immortal/Battle

V503

State/Maintenance

Immortal Legs

Ramar Max ATA/ATP/Luck Build

Mag 0/142/58/0(GAEL-GIll for Standard/TWIN SATO for DVL Focused runs)

Demon /Special oriented play should be maximized

Grave Digger ( maximized Hit and possibly Dark)

Frostbite M/D/H/Frozen Shooter

Snow Queen (50h is good)

Arrest Needle D/H

Yasminkov 9000M (Demon) (hit should be maximized)

D-Virus Launcher D/H (dark should be maximized to FAST KILL Olga 2

Dark Meteor M/D/H at least or set

Combustion Cannon D/H ( the last stat I'm unsure where it belongs)

Final Egg Blaster M/D/H at least or Set

Christmas Spirit N/D/H

Arctic Faust M/D/H

Yasminkov 9000m Charge (Tower)/Armageddon IF you're equipping Behemoth/Red Ring at the same time

Optional

Yasminkov 7000V (Hell)/Hell Striker Yas is better

Hell Needle

TYPE/Shot (Hell)

LCK38 Combat (Falz) (Dark at least should be maxxed)

Last Emperor M/D/H or set

Excalibur N/D/H (EP 4) /Ill Gill Reaper M/D/H

Dynasty Armor Max DFP/D-Virus Armor (for a more balanced approach of Ata Build)/ Behemoth Armor (can be comboed with Charge Weapons for extra damage multiplier)

Blue Phantom Field/ Red Ring Max/Halloween Wings (for a more balanced approach of ATA Build and/or Charge/Berzerk Weapons

Immortal/Battle

State/Maintenance

V503

V802

Ramarl

Mag 0/131/69 (GAEL GILL For Standard/Twin Sato for DVL focused runs)

Demon /Special oriented play should be maximized

Grave Digger ( maximized Hit and possibly Dark)

Snow Queen (50 hit is good)

Arrest Needle D/H

Combustion Cannon D/H ( the last stat I'm unsure where it belongs)

Christmas Spirit N/D/H

Arctic Faust M/D/H

Yasminkov 9000m Charge (Tower)/Armageddon IF you're equipping Behemoth/Red Ring at the same time

Optional

Tyrell Parasol

Clio

Hell Needle

Yasminkov 7000V (Hell)/Hell Striker Striker is better due to signature handgun animation

TYPE/Shot (Hell)

Last Emperor M/D/H or set

Dynasty Armor Max DFP/D-Virus Armor (for a more balanced approach of Ata Build)/ Behemoth Armor (can be comboed with Charge Weapons for extra damage multiplier)

Blue Phantom Field/ Red Ring Max/Halloween Wings (for a more balanced approach of ATA Build and/or Charge/Berzerk Weapons

Immortal/Battle

State/Maintenance

V503

V802

Racast

Mag 0/130/70

Sacrifiicial/Charge Build

Twin Blaze

Arrest Needle D/H

Yasminkov 9000m Charge (Tower)/Armageddon

Heaven Striker D/H (Only if you run specfic runs/TA)

Combustion Cannon D/H or set

S Rank Launcher Zalure (if Solo or cast party)

Arctic Faust M/D/H

Optional

Hell Needle

TYPE/Shot (Hell)

Grave Digger ( maximized Hit and possibly Dark MUST  IN TOWER)

Behemoth Armor/Evil Aura (Get as much extra ATP from Armors/Shields as possible)

Red Phantom Field (these EXTRA ATP comboed with Charge/Berzerk Weapons for extra damage multiplier)

Immortal/Battle

State/Maintenance

V503

PB/Flow

OVER RESILIENCE BUILD (New)

Theses specific Builds which are only available optimally for Racast and Racaseal does provide an insane amount of Resistances and over the top DFP almost rivalizing the fabled Sonic Team Armor a supposed GM only Armor from Version 1 of PSo Dreamcast

But Over-might does come with a Price. You won't be able to swap any units or shields or equipping Immortal/Battle and will be without the assistance of V503.

And I need to mention that the combo pieces of the build aside from Gratia are VERY Hard tier to get (Heavenly/Resist is Anniversary Crate Only)

Be mindful that if you do use the Immortal/Ability max all stats build for Racaseal you will lack 40 in everything except ata if you plan to use this build with her DO use the standard max ATP DFP ATA LCK plan

Credits to @Orgodermirk for thinking/finding them

Racast/Racaseal

D-Virus Armor 80% Speed Boost

GRATIA

State/Maintenance

Heavenly/Resists x3

You will end up with a Crushing Ceiling of 102 EFR, 102 EIC, 102 ETH, 92 EDK 92 ELT

+730-750 DFP/ +400-415 EVP by using DVA+Gratia

NOW GO PUT THESE LOST EPSILONS ON CHECK RANGER!

Racaseal

Max ATA/DFP Build (Theorized) or All stats yellow if using Immortal/Ability but forced to keep the unit (unpractical for Over Resilience Build)

Mag 136/64 DFP Focused/Over Resilience Friendly Build

5/139/56 or 0/144/56 with Materials tweaking ALL Stats YELLOW

Twin Blaze

Arrest Needle D/H

Yasminkov 9000m Charge (Tower)/Armageddon

Heaven Striker D/H (Only if you run specfic runs/TA)

Combustion Cannon D/H or set

S Rank Launcher Zalure (if Solo or cast party)

Arctic Faust M/D/H

Optional

Hell Needle

TYPE/Shot (Hell)

Grave Digger ( maximized Hit and possibly Dark MUST  IN TOWER)

D Virus Armor (Non questionnable)

Maxxed Red Ring/Cataclysm/Hellfire Shield (non questionable use the others only if you do not have an RR above their stats)

Immortal/Battle

State/Maintenance

V503

Immortal/Body (IF Over Reslience Build is wanted with the Mat Plan) or Immortal/Ability

for all Stats In Yellow

Fomar (Melee/Tank) EDIT TOWER Build more fit for Solo Play

5/122/73/0  Max DFP ATP LCK ATA or 0/127/73

Skyfall (only usable with Immortal/Mind

Christmas Spirit N/D/H

Maxxed Last Emperor Set

Soul Devourer
Celestial Fusion M/D/H/
Bringer's Rifle (above 65hit is good getting 50Hit from EP4 Quest is mandatory)

Zu's Punishement

Mortal Ruin

Slicer of Fanatic (above 40hit is good)

Ill Gill Reaper M/D/H

Maxxed A.B/D/H Hellion Sword (everything needs to maxxed but in worst case at least hit to 80 and Dark. for correct aim and Insane damage A.B Hellion is the only efficient way of Dealing with Worm Boss optimally

Holy Ray (above 40h is good)

Subzero (above 40h is good)
Mercurius Rod (Triple Gifoie Utility for stopping Rush) 

D-Virus Armor

Maxxed Red Ring
Wings of Life (one is always good to carry with)
(Immortal/Battle)
State/Maintenance
V802
V503
Immortal/Mind (needed for Skyfall use)

Fomar Agressive Utility BattleForce Build New from end of 2020

Regarding Dark Bridge You do only Need  BASIC TRIPLE 50% DB But you can choose to go to 100% Machine for Easy Vol Opt 1 Fight

This build is Absolute FIRE...HellDivine Fire it does mainly focus on the last buffs of

Dark Bridge. This buff unleashed the potential of Fomar and Fomarl to never seen extent. Harnessing both Devastating BattleFo, Life Support and over decent Technique Powers. All of this did became possible because of DarkBridge

Also please note that Fomar got innate Grants Boost of 25% which Adds up to Rainbow Shield Boost and DarkBridge Triple Grants for explosive results!

Warm Thanks to @Orgodemirk for the complete Mat Plan

Mag 0/109/73/18 (you can workaround POW and MIND and tweak mats around it)

105 Pow

23 Def V

77 Mind V

45 Luck

(MAX MST or NEAR MAX (-3) DFP Depending the unit used/Hotswap)

Skyfall

Dark Bridge (THE MVP)

Christmas Spirit N/D/H

Maxxed Last Emperor Set

Soul Devourer
Celestial Fusion M/D/H/

Zu's Punishement

Mortal Ruin

Ill Gill Reaper M/D/H

Maxxed A.B/D/H Hellion Sword (everything needs to maxxed but in worst case at least hit to 80 and Dark. for correct aim and Insane damage A.B Hellion is the only efficient way of Dealing with Worm Boss optimally

Optional

Excalibur N/D/H or M/D/H or N/M/H depending your needs MAX ATP Only EP4

Ethereal Armor/D-Virus Armor (You can freely Swap to any of theses armors depending your DFP/Battlespeed Needs)

Batwings/Demon Wings/Rainbow Shield (How Swap depending the enemies Weakness to Grants and Context

Immortal Battle/Immortal Mind/Body for MAX MST/DFP Depending of the context
State/Maintenance
V802
V503

Fomarl (Melee/Tank) EDIT Living Support Fortress Build

0/129/71/0 MAX DFP ATP ATA LCK

Skyfall (Fomarl best friend)

Christmas Spirit SET (Harness and abuse the fastest Shot animation of the game!)

Maxxed Last Emperor Set

Soul Devourer
Celestial Fusion M/D/H/

Zu's Punishement

Mortal Ruin

Ill Gill Reaper M/D/H

D-Virus Armor

Batwings/Demon Wings
(Immortal/Battle)
State/Maintenance
V802
V503
Immortal/Mind (needed for Skyfall use with DVA)

Fomarl Agressive Utility BattleForce Build New from end of 2020

This build is Absolute FIRE...HellDivine Fire it does mainly focus on the last buffs of

Dark Bridge. This buff unleashed the potential of Fomar and Fomarl to never seen extent. Harnessing both Devastating BattleFo, Life Support and over decent Technique Powers. All of this did became possible because of DarkBridge

Also please note that Fomarl got innate Grants Boost of 50% which Adds up to Rainbow Shield Boost and DarkBridge Triple Grants for explosive results!

Warm Thanks to @Orgodemirk for the complete Mat Plan

0/129/71/0 MAX ATP ATA LCK

(MAX MST or MAX DFP Depending the unit used/Hotswap)

85 Pow

25 DFP

95 Mind

45 Luck

Skyfall (Fomarl best friend)

Dark Bridge (THE MVP)

Christmas Spirit SET (Harness and abuse the fastest Shot animation of the game!)

Maxxed Last Emperor Set

Soul Devourer
Celestial Fusion M/D/H/

Zu's Punishement

Mortal Ruin

Ill Gill Reaper M/D/H

Ethereal Armor/D-Virus Armor (You can freely Swap to any of theses armors depending your DFP/Battlespeed Needs)

Batwings/Demon Wings/Rainbow Shield (How Swap depending the enemies Weakness to Grants and Context

Immortal Battle/Immortal Mind/Body for MAX MST/DFP Depending of the context
State/Maintenance
V802
V503

Fonewm (Nuke)

0/82/94/24 Max DFP 800 ATP

Skyfall

Dark Bridge/Psycho Wand if you can't afford it

Glide Divine X
Celestial Fusion M/D/H/Glide Divine

Zu's Punishement

Mortal Ruin

Ill Gill Reaper (can only be used at max ATP)

Optional

Excalibur N/D/H or M/D/H or N/M/H depending your needs MAX ATP Only EP4

Last Emperor Set

Primal Nexus/D Virus Armor
Three Seals/Profound Darkness

Deal with It

Elemental Shield
Immortal/Battle
State/Maintenance
V802
V503

Fonewm (Photon Token Setup)

Primal Nexus/ Mother Garb + is doing HOD2 VHARD 4P Party

Three Seals/Profound Darkness

V802

Adept x3

Fonewearl (Nuke)

5/98/97/0 or

0/103/97/0

800 ATP LUCK is NOT Worth it

Skyfall

Dark Bridge/Psycho Wand if you can't afford it

Glide Divine X
Celestial Fusion M/D/H/Glide Divine

Zu's Punishement

Mortal Ruin (innate Megid Pierce)

Ill Gill Reaper (can only be used at max ATP)

Optional

Excalibur N/D/H or M/D/H or N/M/H depending your needs MAX ATP Only

Last Emperor Set

Primal Nexus/D-Virus Armor (if focused on Support)

Elemental Shield
Three Seals/Profound Darknesss
Immortal/Battle
State/Maintenance
V802
V503

Pinned and featured. Well done! I'm sure this will help a lot of players.

part 2 about Armors/Shields/Units is online!
Thank you very much for the pinned and featured status !

"Edit Improved overall guide readability"

Edited by Depassage

Part 3 about class guide by myself is completed, Orgodermirk suggested me other guides to possibly do however it's very complex and I probably need more time/help If I decide to make them

awesome guide :)

here is some my opinions, Eternal night set work pretty good with all HUnters since LE got nerfed. (it still deals high DPS on single enemy tho), Special of storm render doesn't hit to some enemies (it's depend on enemy's vertical hitbox) and that special doesn't hit to x3 enemies at once.

Ract/cl with charge yas9k is OP especially in tower. Armageddon sometimes targets enemy that you don't want to attack (guard form epsilon etc)

About Exterminator, it's depend on area/your team i'd say. it works well at some situation, but i agree DVL is much better than this weapon.

in addition, actual special of FEB is fire bullet + explosion, so it hits 18 times on targeted  1 enemy with 1 combo.

Love the guide, I refer to it a lot :D

I would say a Hit Hell TypeRI/RIFLE (or a hit hell laser which is much cheaper but less ata) is worth considering for some spawns where auto lock isn't wanted, it also has the longest range of the hell guns.

I've found it useful in certain spawns in episode 2 sniping gees from a big distance or aiming for certain enemies that unlock the room.

Its more of a legacy gear suggestion but Stealth Suit has an interesting property that it removes weapon equip lag so you can attack faster when changing weapons. Might not be optimal given the other options but is worth considering possibly.

Edited by piv
forgot about not adding hit to s ranks, originally posted hell laser

22 minutes ago, piv said:

Love the guide, I refer to it a lot :D

I would say a Hit Hell S rank Rifle (or a hit hell laser which is much cheaper but less ata) is worth considering for some spawns where auto lock isn't wanted, it also has the longest range of the hell guns.

I've found it useful in certain spawns in episode 2 sniping gees from a big distance or aiming for certain enemies that unlock the room.

Its more of a legacy gear suggestion but Stealth Suit has an interesting property that it removes weapon equip lag so you can attack faster when changing weapons. Might not be optimal given the other options but is worth considering possibly.

Thanks for your Feedback!

YASMINKOV 3000R has 66 ATA, comes with no specials and still have the 210 Range if you don't want Autolock on rifle which can be used as an HELL or Arrest Rifle aswell and still get the possibility of having % which unfortunately S Ranks, lacks.

Yes I've forgot about Stealth Suit,  I'll add your contribution later into the guide.

about Halloween event items and updated items.

ILL GILL REAPER

The hell special is better than regular hell, that accuracy of hell is better than other hell weps. not sure the certain rate though, but you can kill mid EDK (60-70) enemies pretty easily.

Heavy Attack (Unreduced Blizzard + Heavy attack) deals nice DPS for melee FOs 

L&K38 Combat

Combo Unlocked for RA and that DPS is close to ARMAGEDDON, doesn't require so many hit%s since you won't use special so much.

Christmas Spirit

now it's one of great ranged weapon for melee FOs.

Nightmare

Tricky and Technical Ranged hell wep for HU, worth to use dark matter for this now.

launches some hell waves (+regular hell swing as well), that movements of hell waves is similar to dark flow.

not going to say about dark bridge and ethereal armor, these items are strong obviously lol.

haven't tested subzero, but i think it will work like holy ray.

Okay, I did added some I will complete the rest later, I do have interesting data for LCK38 Special on Falz (Thanks Orgo) I also need to find some spelling for Ill Gill Reaper and still add Piv's suggestions (im sorry)

a small update to ill gill reaper and lck 38 (thanks orgo for the data) the rest is coming soon

Edited by Depassage

Hello everyone,

I did started to make an end of 2020 Revision for the guide. The weapon part has been covered and spelling mistakes corrected. I just need to update Gear and Class Build (I do have spicy new content and opinions) =P

Edited by Depassage

On 28/05/2019 at 9:32 PM, Depassage said:

Dragon Sword

Also you can use Only 40 PB by only doing the special at the end of Attack 3 and switch weapon quick using the quick menu.

On 08/01/2020 at 12:11 AM, Piv said:

Reducing PB

Unlike the above PB reduction tip, this can be done anywhere. You can reduce your PB by switching weapons after the second swing of TJS / Dragon Sword. With a combo of normal attack -> special attack, then quickly switch weapons to cancel out the PB burn. This way you will only burn 37 PB instead of 44 PB.

-> Second swing & precise PB numbers ⬆️
from Evolving Collection Of PSO Tips & Tricks

Cheers guys!

9 hours ago, Depassage said:

Thanks for the intel!

Also... UPDATE PART 2 About Armors and Shield is ONLINE with a few change inside it.

Stay tuned for the Build part guys :D

I use this guide all the time.  Thank you for the work.

This section I'm a little confused with wording.

Gratia

Not relevant anymore in end game due to ennemies stats but the ata specific bonus for yas can still be come in handy if you're not 200 .

UPDATE (and what an update)

Actually its one piece of the most lethal and resilient build close to Sonic Team Armor from PSO VER 1 Dreamcast for Racast/Racaseal Only that this shield can produce but it NEEDS Lot of hard equipment to find and comes with lot of limitation like 80% Max Attack speed and unable to use any free slots

This has been discovered by @Orgodermirk

Hello Wade.
Where is the confusion? The build I'm speaking of is quite known for some times. but requires 3 H/Resists (only available as a random crate drop in Anniversary Event), 1 State Maintenance and 1 D Virus Armor along Gratia. I'll be more specific once I've rewritiing the build part. but yeahsentence construction might be confusing at the end but It definitly means what it means.

Anyway, stay tuned ;)

Edited by Depassage

I think a lot of new players to the server never heard of this build. This is very cool information. Hopefully we get a chance to farm the h resists. I started last year at the very end of the anniversary event.