Depassage

Collaborative Weapon, Gear and Class Build End of 2020 Revision

BUILD PART 3 Revised IS LIVE!
Took freaking 24 page on word!

Agressive Utility Battleforce is the way to BattleFO!

Also OVER RESILIENCE Build has been FULLY documented

Edited by Depassage

Great stuff Dep! 

I'd like to add my own 2 cents about some gear choices. I only really play casts so can't comment on the other builds.

• D Virus Launcher (set) is a great option for rangers rather than just Dark, if possible.
  • Behemoth Armor is still a good option for RAcaseal as it has better EVP than D virus. I prefer running Behemoth + High EVP RR as I'm normally on low HP from using D Virus Launcher + Final Egg Blaster. I survive a lot longer than I do on RAcaseal than on RAcast because of the EVP. Behemoth + RR have great other stats too.
  • From my experience Eternal Night isn't great on HUcast. I found even with 80 hit it didn't connect as often as I thought it would, and it doesn't build PB from using the special attack. It seems to work better on HUcaseal with the better ata, and animation.
  • Ill Gill Reaper's hell is better than Mitsunari's for EP4 Lizards I believe. 
  • Combustion Cannon set isn't needed IMO.
  • Can confirm arrest supressed gun works great on Hucast / Hucaseal! Though that type gu/mechgun has better ata by a couple of points. 
  • Whilst Hell Yas 7k has better ata, Hell striker is sometimes better due to greater range.
  • Stealth suit has better EVP than spectral suit, so is still worth considering over spectral suit for the lag free weapon changing effect. 

Would be great to hear others thoughts!

4 hours ago, Piv said:

Whilst Hell Yas 7k has better ata, Hell striker is sometimes better due to greater range.

Actually while Striker got beter range for normal and hard Attack. Special Attack does have the same range

i can't reply at the moment on all point you did said but I'll try to answer theses suggestions fully

Edited by Depassage

4 hours ago, Piv said:

Can confirm arrest supressed gun works great on Hucast / Hucaseal! Though that type gu/mechgun has better ata by a couple of points. 

I need to add that Intel to Legacy Weapon then.

Edited by Depassage

4 hours ago, Piv said:

Stealth suit has better EVP than spectral suit, so is still worth considering over spectral suit for the lag free weapon changing effect. 

4 hours ago, Piv said:

Stealth suit has better EVP than spectral suit, so is still worth considering over spectral suit for the lag free weapon changing effect. 

1 DFP feels Suicide honestly unless you plan to TA/got backup members

15 hours ago, Depassage said:

Actually while Striker got beter range for normal and hard Attack. Special Attack does have the same range

i can't reply at the moment on all point you did said but I'll try to answer theses suggestions fully

Its a close call for Ranger to decide between yas7k and Hell striker. For me, Hell striker won because it has handgun animation and is slightly faster than rifle (yas7k).

Edited by Howitzer

20 minutes ago, Depassage said:

that vertical range of yas7k is smaller than hell striker, you'll notice when you try to kill recobox on ceiling. (it's annoying B|)

horizontally range is a bit smaller than hellstriker also. i don't recommend to make hell yas7k unless you found really nice stats one.

in addition, olga#2 ignores attribute%, so you don't need D% on DVL to kill OF2 fast.

7 minutes ago, VEL(JP) said:

that vertical range of yas7k is smaller than hell striker, you'll notice when you try to kill recobox on ceiling. (it's annoying B|)

horizontally range is a bit smaller than hellstriker also. i don't recommend to make hell yas7k unless you found really nice stats one.

in addition, olga#2 ignores attribute%, so you don't need D% on DVL to kill OF2 fast.

I did always thought that Olga2 is weak to a random attribute, like in his invincibility form and the same way to his Tech random weakness? Could you test/confirm once again? Just to make sure

Okay your points (and Howi's) did convince me of the superiority of use of Hell Striker over Yas7k I will modifiy the guide accordingly

So yeah also I will add the possibility of DVL Set as @Piv suggested

Edited by Depassage

5 hours ago, Piv said:

ll Gill Reaper's hell is better than Mitsunari's for EP4 Lizards I believe. 

Well. I don't know im not sure. I mean yeah Ill Gill has better high ceiling Hell. but first of all you need to consider that you will Swap Nightmare to Mitsu/Ill Gill.

and what's left is more about the animation speed and the fact that Mitsunari does hit 6x for 3x Targets. Ill Gill has overall better utility and special also better horizontal reach but you only hit 3x times and you don't go forward as much than using Mitsunari. Also you probably won't use Gill on Hunter for DPS there are better options.

So yeah I don't feel that there is a best answer for this but in my view in that specific Lizard mashing scenario Mitsunari Does won by an inch.

not random, he always ignores attribute% on weapon.

invincible form is just you can't hurt him without certain attribute%s.

5 hours ago, Piv said:

From my experience Eternal Night isn't great on HUcast. I found even with 80 hit it didn't connect as often as I thought it would, and it doesn't build PB from using the special attack. It seems to work better on HUcaseal with the better ata, and animation.

Well. I didn't had the same experience and I think even if the animation is worse. The Free Insane DPS for ATP HUcast does make up for that, but Yeah I agree its better on Hucaseal for these reasons.

Also Eternal Night is dedicated Dark Falz 2 Killer I didn't found a better alternative on Hucast except maybe Stormrender which does vaporize Falz 3

Edited by Depassage

1 minute ago, VEL(JP) said:

not random, he always ignores attribute% on weapon.

invincible form is just you can't hurt him without certain attribute%s.

Thank you. you expanded my knowledge even more ^^

10 hours ago, Piv said:

Behemoth Armor is still a good option for RAcaseal as it has better EVP than D virus. I prefer running Behemoth + High EVP RR as I'm normally on low HP from using D Virus Launcher + Final Egg Blaster. I survive a lot longer than I do on RAcaseal than on RAcast because of the EVP. Behemoth + RR have great other stats too.

Okay I'll assume you know it better than me because Its the only Char I didn't pilot. I'll add this suggestion tomorrow

EDIT What do you think about Genesis Armor MAX? Would it be better in that specific Scenario?

EDIT2 I did checked to be sure. REFLEX Gear can be equipped by Any Class making it in that dodge scenario a possible option if using your Strat I think.

Could you confirm this theory?

@Piv

Edited by Depassage

IGR is the most unique wep on the server imo :D And the hell special with 80hit is just something else. It feels like Hell++ 

Edited by Howitzer

10 hours ago, Depassage said:

Okay I'll assume you know it better than me because Its the only Char I didn't pilot. I'll add this suggestion tomorrow

EDIT What do you think about Genesis Armor MAX? Would it be better in that specific Scenario?

EDIT2 I did checked to be sure. REFLEX Gear can be equipped by Any Class making it in that dodge scenario a possible option if using your Strat I think.

Could you confirm this theory?

@Piv

Genesis has 56 less EVP than Behemoth and a little less resists, but Genesis has much better DFP. Perhaps for other people It's a better balance.

Reflex has better EVP by 40 over Behemoth, has a little less resists and lower DFP. Behemoth has have a nice +50atp bonus.

IMO Behemoth is the most balanced, however I think I might switch over to Reflex Gear for Racaseal to give it a go for that lil extra EVP :D

I use RR as to me its a great mix of good EVP and that nice +20 ata and other stats over using From The Depths. It's always a game of compromise haha   

about regular hell laser vs rianov-3 [hell], i'd say regular one is much better due to bullet type. regular one (photon bullet type) can snipe moving enemy easier (especially in distance). i got h70 rianov-3 with hell, but i prefer regular hell laser more.

For Hucaseal, what do u think about using Immortal Ability instead of Immortal Legs.  All the same stats are maxed plus u get a little more defense.  Also can use 25 luck mats instead of 45 luck mats.  (luck mats are a lot harder to come by).  The mag would have to be 0/141/59/0 though.

4 minutes ago, wade1212 said:

For Hucaseal, what do u think about using Immortal Ability instead of Immortal Legs.  All the same stats are maxed plus u get a little more defense.  Also can use 25 luck mats instead of 45 luck mats.  (luck mats are a lot harder to come by).  The mag would have to be 0/141/59/0 though.

I run Imortal/Abil on Hucaseal. Agreed it's the better option if you're looking to max

1 hour ago, wade1212 said:

1 hour ago, Piv said:

I run Imortal/Abil on Hucaseal. Agreed it's the better option if you're looking to max

Well thank you for your reply. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience!

So at this point I assume its looks certainly the way to go to EVP Hucaseal, but Ill add a grain of salt.

I think ATP/ATA Hucaseal shouldn't be using this unit. because you do want to get 1 free unit flex spot like Imm HP/PB Flow

Which justify the existence of 2 different Hucaseal slot in your accounts to enjoy the most layers of gameplay possible.

but that's a great finding actually.

Good job guys

Edited by Depassage

11 hours ago, Depassage said:

Well thank you for your reply. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience!

So at this point I assume its looks certainly the way to go to EVP Hucaseal, but Ill add a grain of salt.

I think ATP/ATA Hucaseal shouldn't be using this unit. because you do want to get 1 free unit flex spot like Imm HP/PB Flow

Which justify the existence of 2 different Hucaseal slot in your accounts to enjoy the most layers of gameplay possible.

but that's a great finding actually.

Good job guys

i totally agree with this. i often use i/battle v503 state and pb/flow or h/resists

this building can use 2 pb/flows without using state, for me, free slot >>> non significant stats

if wanting maxed EVP for fun, you can use some Emats and i/legs in free slot.

I just tried the Formarl, Etheral armor, rainbow, dark bridge for the 1st time tonight.  Hahaha, its the most fun thing i ever did in PSO maybe.  Maybe my new favorite character.

Glad you like it Orgo did found the correct ingredients and I did found the correct Setup to use Fomarl and Fomar to the Max.

Old Tanky build doesn't rivalize their utility in end of 2020 I think, even they can still be good.

But be aware that actually Ethereal got inherent bugs right now with Mechguns and Sabers animations, so be careful you can be stuck in endless mechgun shooting loop with it

here is build how JP players spam ROCT with EZ 40mins+ remaining :)

HUcl:

Behemoth Armor + Gracia

main unit: Imm/Battle + H/Resist*3 (Resist will be 102/102/102/101/101)

UDC + DF ftw :)

RAct:

Behemoth Armor + Gracia

main unit: Imm/Battle + H/Resist*3 (Resist will be 102/102/102/101/101)

sub units: PB/Flow*1~2 till you get 100PB

DVL and FEB ftw :)

RAmar:

Behemoth Armor + Molten ring (invincible trigger with 360dmg saw trap) or Cataclysm Shield (better resist, 1815hp for invincible trigger with 2 bombs from gi gue)

main unit: Imm/Battle + H/Resist*3 (resist with cata shield will be 103/93/93/112/102)

sub unit: cure/freeze (when you can't avoid warp type epsi's blue unit)

FOneweal: (whatever if it's FO tbh, but if you got nice melee gear then FOmar)

PRIMAL NEXUS + Elemental Shield (3seals is ok, but ZU's special will be weaker)

main unit: V802 + H/resist*2 + Immortal/Battle

sub unit: PB/FLOW*2~3, State/maintenance(you can swap h/r to this since FO doesn't need to be hp3)

ZU's Punishment, Glide Divine S, Skyfall, Celestial Fusion

added lots of pictures of server exclusive weapons, maybe list looks better a bit now. :)

so how new items work in games, heres my opinion.

■PARAGON FRAME

no need to explain i guess, the best FO armor for party. +800 heal power and +5lv s/d (it exceeds limit)

■TWIN RIKA'S CLAW

the ATP looks cool but actually this is technical weapon. you can land descending Gi-Gue quickly so you can Freeze them immediately. stun enemy, break traps etc. but the droprate is harder than other items, if you are not hurrying, waiting for next Easter could be an option.