Radiance

Deldepth Farming?

Hey fellas. Im getting ready to start farming deldepths in hopes of a hit grave digger.

I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a quest for farming them. This is one monster I never really had to farm before, and with the abundance of custom quests I feel I may be missing out on something. Whether it's a quest that has a handful near the start, or a quest that just has a ton of them throughout.

Any feedback appreciated! 

Edited by Radiance

Deldepth
[Extermination] Phantasmal World #3,need to enter Seabed 2 nouthernmost room (31)
[VR] Maximum Attack 4th Stage-B- (24)

But imo
The easiest and fastest way is 8-3 it takes about 3-4 minutes to kill 7 of them.
After you have killed the first spawn in room 4 wich contains 3x Deldepth you /Lobby out and repeat.

You can use Shadow Cloak for some traps on the way and Hell Weapons for Dolmolm and Domdarls and you will also face 4 blue Sinow's
easy and efficient thats how i farm Grave Digger if i have to

Edited by Arashi

5 hours ago, Arashi said:

The easiest and fastest way is 8-3 it takes about 3-4 minutes to kill 7 of them.

Ill add it

1 minute ago, Shiva said:

Ill add it

Might be worth removing the GG stuff at the bottom of the post as well since those quests are gone now

25 minutes ago, JanenbaDMS said:

Might be worth removing the GG stuff at the bottom of the post as well since those quests are gone now

totally done :P