GorgeousMyStage

Heyyyy

Hey everyone! Just joined here...been looking to play PSO again researching the different servers and this one seemed interesting with the rebalances and what-not. I'm particuarly interested in the "boosted magic" making pure casters more viable; does anyone know more about the details of that?

Anyway, nice to meet y'all! :)

6 minutes ago, GorgeousMyStage said:

Hey everyone! Just joined here...been looking to play PSO again researching the different servers and this one seemed interesting with the rebalances and what-not. I'm particuarly interested in the "boosted magic" making pure casters more viable; does anyone know more about the details of that?

Anyway, nice to meet y'all! :)

hello. nice to meet you too!

about "boosted magic", on multi ULT mode, enemies has lower resistance than vanilla. (especially mericus and dark bringer. there are still some enemies that'll be hard to kill with techs tho) so, you can run on solo with FO. in addition there is V802, it makes FO's DPS higher :)

Edited by VEL(JP)

Welcome =D Is that your username comes from the videogame Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon =D one of my favorite game of all time^^?

Enjoy your stay

6 hours ago, Depassage said:

Welcome =D Is that your username comes from the videogame Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon =D one of my favorite game of all time^^?

Enjoy your stay

OMGGG you're like the second person to have ever gotten that reference my day has been made <3

Edited by GorgeousMyStage