Shisui

Destiny's Time Attack Records

9 hours ago, Shisui said:

well state/maintenance negate the negative effect of j/z ;) so you run roct just without buffs/debuffs on you

Ract build with s/m and h/resist is even stronger than sta :D Well done 

10 hours ago, VEL said:

Nice run, shisui. :) never thought it's doable with RAcast + j/z

Is alpha eagle allowed for TA? i think there are only a few players (for alpha testers only) who have that gun. even w/o Alpha it wouldn't be a serious problem since RA has nice mechguns already, though.

@VEL also what i forget to mention.. you said „for alpha testers only“

i am no alpha tester ;) so what does the community say? is the run legit?

or do i have to redo it with boondocks instead of alphas? 😅

it's depend on how we define the TA rule. and i meant only alpha testers could get AE as prize from magic (iirc), ofc other players could get it through trading. (it's unreal way now tho.)

at least 99.9% of players don't have a chance to use AE and it's pretty close to unobtainable. it sounds unfair to me tbh, but as i said it won't be big problem for now since others aren't trying that TA and RAct can use boondock.

thus i think you don't need to redo now unless someone else is trying solo ROCT TA with RAct.

just my opinion.

On 17.8.2018 at 2:57 AM, Shisui said:

Hello everyone!

This Topic is all about Time Attack Records.

You got some fast runs?

So, let us know about them!

Rules :
- Hacking, cheating to get fast times is not allowed (will result in a ban)

- In team the whole party must complete the quest together and nobody is allowed to leave the room before Falz, to get shorter Darvant waves.

- Only Ultimate Records

- Player custom weapons are allowed as long as they are equal to their original weapons.

- All player custome weapons who aren't equal to their originals are not allowed. (Means it must have same ATP, Grind, Special, etc.)

- Server made weapons are allowed (except player custome weapons)

@VEL thanks for your opinion, i appreciate that! What i wrote in the main post about rules: "- Server made weapons are allowed (except player custome weapons)", in this case actually Alpha Eagle would be allowed, acording to the rules set. Now the thing is, if we ban alphas for example, we also would have to ban player custome weapons even if they are equal to their original, but due to max hit and only obtainable for 1 player (would be unfair too), also what about items which dropped once and never come back? like Dark Falz Buster, back in the days a lot of players had them, but nowadays? there arent many left. Then the next thing would be 2nd Aniv wings, which only dropped during 2nd anniversary event and will never come back, so player who will join the server and never get the chance to obtain them would mean - we should also ban 2nd Aniv wings from TA runs even if they were obtainable once, thats the same about alphas.. they were obtainable back then in the alpha, as far as i know magic made 3 of them (+ 2 for him and sabby) which means there are 5 out there (not confirmed)

well if we ban AE from TA runs due to it is unobtainable to other players, we will have to ban every item that droped once, but does not drop anymore :| (to keep TA clean, also for new players coming in future)

well i'm thinking same thing about 2nd wings and DFB (DFB doesn't work for TAing tho lol). prolly, there are 2 opinions to make rule more clearly.

1.only 5 AEs exist. but there are some anniv wings, so just ban AE.

2.unobtainable stuffs should be banned. in this case anniv wing, DFB and AE.

i'd like to take 2 rather than 1 for new players. it costs a lot to buy wings also.

fortunetely we have BPF and that tech boost works better than j/resta in TA.

about user custom wep, i'm ok if it's banned for TA. i got h100 custom skinned UDC as user custom weapon, but personality i want to play with same regulation (h80 one). this means i don't want to beat others(h80 users) with custom weapon.

even if it has same stats same special, some of players may think it's unfair unless it has 0 to 80h.

crate one is ok imo since everyone has same chance.

22 hours ago, Shisui said:

@VEL thanks for your opinion, i appreciate that! What i wrote in the main post about rules: "- Server made weapons are allowed (except player custome weapons)", in this case actually Alpha Eagle would be allowed, acording to the rules set. Now the thing is, if we ban alphas for example, we also would have to ban player custome weapons even if they are equal to their original, but due to max hit and only obtainable for 1 player (would be unfair too), also what about items which dropped once and never come back? like Dark Falz Buster, back in the days a lot of players had them, but nowadays? there arent many left. Then the next thing would be 2nd Aniv wings, which only dropped during 2nd anniversary event and will never come back, so player who will join the server and never get the chance to obtain them would mean - we should also ban 2nd Aniv wings from TA runs even if they were obtainable once, thats the same about alphas.. they were obtainable back then in the alpha, as far as i know magic made 3 of them (+ 2 for him and sabby) which means there are 5 out there (not confirmed)

well if we ban AE from TA runs due to it is unobtainable to other players, we will have to ban every item that droped once, but does not drop anymore :| (to keep TA clean, also for new players coming in future)

20 hours ago, VEL said:

well i'm thinking same thing about 2nd wings and DFB (DFB doesn't work for TAing tho lol). prolly, there are 2 opinions to make rule more clearly.

1.only 5 AEs exist. but there are some anniv wings, so just ban AE.

2.unobtainable stuffs should be banned. in this case anniv wing, DFB and AE.

i'd like to take 2 rather than 1 for new players. it costs a lot to buy wings also.

fortunetely we have BPF and that tech boost works better than j/resta in TA.

about user custom wep, i'm ok if it's banned for TA. i got custom h100 custom skinned UDC, but personality i want to play with same regulation (h80 one). this means i don't want to beat others(h80) with custom weapon.

even if it has same stats same special, some of players may think it's unfair unless it has 0 to 80h.

crate one is ok imo since everyone has same chance.

Or you could create a special category just for these kind of weapons/gear but "banning" them for the rest of TA?

20 minutes ago, Depassage said:

Or you could create a special category just for these kind of weapons/gear but "banning" them for the rest of TA?

na the thing is, so chances in TA are for everyone the same, even in that „special category“ some players have more advantage compared to others because of their custome weapon, etc

PSO BB Destiny Private Server Time Attack 2P TTF EP 1 11.30  Karlito68 & Depassage NO PB

Enjoy Guys

Karlito68 = Orion Ramarl
Depassage = Creinu Fomarl

Xmas Spirit special's is actually a regular one. the special listed on bank inside was not right after a donation, the special is Spirit as normal actually

Video Footage is by Karlito68 hosted on his YT Channel

Inventory :

TA 20.11.2020 Creinu.jpg

20.11.2020 Karl Invo.png

On 02/01/2021 at 7:39 AM, VEL(JP) said:

Player: @VEL(JP)

Quest : Respective Tomorrow

Time : 16:01

classes : RAmarl

NOPB

still far from good run thoxD

rtsolo.png

inven.png

@Depassage

added your record on list :)

Amazing time, CG! :)

I would love to see a video of a future run

Team: @topu @Alt

Quest  Respective Tomorrow

Time : 13:57

classes : RAcast RAmarl

NOPB

RT.jpg

Edited by topu

Player : topu 

Quest : Raid on Central Tower

Time : 18:08 remaining

classes : RAmar

NOPB

RoCT.thumb.jpg.8d1aaec7fa15c84e2f6193770823d8b9.jpg

Edited by topu

added records, gg and cg everyone :)

also expanded displayed records from 3 to 5. (maybe more records will be displayed.)

On 2021-05-16 at 7:18 PM, R-78 said:

Player : Maschenny

Time : 25:18 remaining

Class : RAmarl

No PB

Maschenny.thumb.PNG.5aac258e1a25365846ad3922b218a18e.PNG

Maschenny.thumb.PNG.b836ef85886798a0e8ee0d24640e369e.PNG

Nice STA build 

Player : Rei.

Time : 30:26 remaining