Sign in to follow this  
VEL(JP)

Hello.

hello, i'm VELT9 and japanese pso player. :) started to play here after easter event.

in game, mainly i'm using HUct(Detonator), RAmarl(Rei.), FOnewm(VELT9) and FOneweal(Blazin**)

I've been playing psobb on some servers. i'm enjoying here atm. community, new gears, and events etc are really nice. i like those.

actually i made quest "defend the main room" (that's based ma4c tho) and i'm happy to hear that everyone is playing it for hunting.

i didn't even know that the quest is playable here, since that was for TA in our private server. (that's y you'll go to lobby automatically when you check the machine after final spawn.)

now, i'm looking for PT game with you guys, thanks for reading :x

Edited by VELT9(jp)

Whoa, that's really awesome! I've seen you on the lobby a couple times! if u want to level a toon from scrath feel free to join me.

Welcome to the server and thanks for your quest. I'm the one who was talking to you about this in EN/JP in lobby about a week ago ;)

By the way, I thought Detonator = PSOBB Sommelier, so I was wrong and called you that name in lobby, sorry about that.

Edited by Socko