MudkipzJM

Commands

Sorry if this is already on the forum somewhere, but is there a list of possible commands? Would be nice to know what available commands there are so far. This thread could also possible server as command suggestions.

/arrow #

A colored arrow will be displayed over your head. "#" must be a number between 0 and 12 for different colors.

0: No arrow

1: Red

2: Blue

3: Green

4: Yellow

5: Purple

6: Cyan

7: Orange

8: Pink

9: White

10: White

11: White

12: Black

13+: No arrow

/bank

Your bank will be switched between your character and common banks. A common bank is a bank shared between characters in the same account.

/lobby

You will be transported out of your dedicated lobby into the visual lobby. This command only works while you are in a quest.

/magtimer #

A magtimer will be activated to remind you when your mags are ready to be fed. "#" can be a number between 0 and 2.

/matcount

A message will appear with your current material counters.

/matreset #

Your material counters will be reset. Change blocks after you hit enter.

"#" is a number between 1 and 5

This command needs to be executed twice to confirm.

1: power
2: mind
3: Evade
4: Def
5: Luck

/npc #

Your character will use a special costume. "#" must be a number between 0 and 11. Hover over the command name to see the list of available costumes. NOTE: Make sure to first go to the dressing room and change your head/hair model to the first one

0: Default (you)

1: Famitsu (Ninja)

2: Shadow the Hedgehog

3: Sonic the Hedgehog

4: Knuckles the Echidna

5: Miles "Tails" Prower

6: Heathcliff Flowen (Episode II)

7: Elly Person (Episode II)

8: Momoka (Episode IV)

9: Amy Rose

10: Guild/Bank Lady

11: Silver the Hedgehog

/setpass #

The current lobby password will be changed to the contents of "#".

/setname #

"#" is the new roomname.

/roll

rolls a random number between 0 and 100 and displays them for all members in a room.

/hh

If happy hours are active, it displays the remaining time (in minutes).

/xp 

If xp boost is active, it displays the remaining time (in minutes).

/roominfo

Displays general room information. (EXP rate, drop rate, leader section ID, and difficulty.

/killcount

Displays total number of kills for sealed items.

/controller #

This command automatically sets your controller configuration to the specified controller type. Option 1 is for native PS4 controllers. If you use a driver like DS4Windows or InputMapper you should use option 3 (xbox 360).

"#" can be - 1 = ps4 controller, 2 = xbox 1 controller (coming soon), 3 = xbox 360 controller

/skin #

This command changes your skin color. Only for non cast classes.
"#" can be 1-4.

/face #

This command changes your face. Only for non cast classes.
"#" can be 1-5.

/dropstyle #

# can be either 1 or 2. 1 = Shared, 2 = Individual.

/daily

See what daily quest is active and for how long which will drop Daily Crates (if you are in the right quest and use this command, it will say "active")

/guildcards

See guildcards of all the players in the lobby/room

/ignore #
"#" is the Guild Card Number. This will make you ignore a player. To stop ignoring a player, clear the ignore list in your account.

Room section ID

Press  "tab" to see the section ID for the current room you are in

/sectionid # 
"#" is a number between 0-9 Make sure you reload block or log off/log on after using /sectionid if you don't want to have mag feeding issues

(This also only works during an event or when its activation is announced)

0 Viridia
1 Greenil
2 Skyly
3 Blueful
4 Purplenum
5 Pinkal
6 Redria
7 Oran
8 Yellowboze
9 Whitill

/dropnotifications #

1 enable
0 disable

You forgot /setname # (# is the new roomname) and /roll (rolls a random number between 1/100)

Added 2 commands

/hh

If happy hours are active, displays the remaining time (in minutes)

/roominfo

Displays general room information. (XP rate, drop rate, leader section ID, and difficulty.

On 22-8-2017 at 3:34 PM, JanenbaDMS said:

Any chance of a /killcount command further down the line for unsealing?

Definitely! :)

1 minute ago, Depassage said:

O.o we can change ID all the way we want and infinitly???

Best Command Ever for the Best Server Ever

only 1 week after the 1st day of launch ^^

Will there still be an initial ID swap you can do when you create a character after the 1st week?

I would like to pick whatever name I want and then choose my default section ID thereafter, if at all possible. :)

8 minutes ago, Thegmk said:

Will there still be an initial ID swap you can do when you create a character after the 1st week?

I would like to pick whatever name I want and then choose my default section ID thereafter, if at all possible. :)

no initial ID swap after that 1 week.

can recommend u to create a character with whatever name and then change the ID while u still can

7 minutes ago, Shiva said:

no initial ID swap after that 1 week.

can recommend u to create a character with whatever name and then change the ID while u still can

Seems fair enough to me! Thanks!

5 hours ago, ToastyEmoNinja said:

Are we ever going to see a Red Ring Rico npc skin? It's fine if we don't. I'm just curious.

YES, I've seen this been used by @Leon elsewhere.; she walked really funny!

Edited by Spuz

It most likely won't happen... its just a theory but, Destiny overwrote the other NPC models for the new Amy, Shadow and Silver models. The only way to include those new NPC models in is via Hex Editing them in. As far as I know, PSOBB has not been that well documented on the Assembly side of things, or at the very least most of these information is kept private by other servers.

1 hour ago, Leon said:

It most likely won't happen... its just a theory but, Destiny overwrote the other NPC models for the new Amy, Shadow and Silver models. The only way to include those new NPC models in is via Hex Editing them in. As far as I know, PSOBB has not been that well documented on the Assembly side of things, or at the very least most of these information is kept private by other servers.

made a public tutorial with a video how to do that. And also other server probably dun know how to do that, besides 3 or 4 people so far.

But still people wont be able to overwirte any model, since the plZsmpnj.afs is updating automaticly.

So for now u all have to wait for other new magic thats going to happen some other time.

The /matreset command does not work.

Typed it like 100 times in game, in lobby, before and after changing blocks multiple times in a row. No messages and still materials on my character.

Edited by Spuz

9 minutes ago, Spuz said:

Typed it like 100 times in game, in lobby, before and after changing blocks multiple times in a row. No messages and still materials on my character.

I just tried this too and see if it resets all mats besides hp/tp... Damn, used a blasted def mat aswell to test xD

8 hours ago, Spuz said:

8 hours ago, Junsui said:

I just tried this too and see if it resets all mats besides hp/tp... Damn, used a blasted def mat aswell to test xD

For now ask a GM to reset it for the two of u

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

I am ok, I managed to get a 0DFP Mag so i don't need to reset anymore :P

11 hours ago, Shiva said:

Okies thanks! If I see you online or another GM I'll ask then if they're not busy! TY.

I would love to have the order

/canjoin   
or
/can join

so some players can join my quests, at least for Episode 2 Extermination - Phantasmal World 1 ^^

In case it cannot be joined already, it would be useful, especially after a dc disconnection. Though I had no Internet problems yet.

forgot to add this.

/xp 

if xp boost is activated, displays the remaining time.

and about /sectionid command, plz note that its only available during event or something (when i was new to here, was thinking i can change section ID anytime.)