thelionorion

Trials of dw

Hear ye! Hear ye! Heathens and disciples alike!

Now has come the time of the Trials of dw! The trials of the mighty will start immediately and will end on December 16, 2017!

Your duty as a participant will be to SOLO TTF, RT, and POD on ultimate and submit a recording of each run!

Rules of Engagement:

1. NON-RARE WEAPONS ONLY (orange boxes only)
  2. VANILLA UNITS ONLY
  3. You may use any armor, shield, and mag you please
  4. You may use no more than 2 (two) different characters (one character per run)
  5. No s/d before beginning the trial
  6. Those who may cheat will feel the wrath of dw
  7. Each participant is allowed 1 (one) submission of each trial
  8. Whoever has the shortest COMBINED time of the three trials shall be declared Praetor of dw
  9. Your video must be submitted to the Council of dw between December 1st and December 16th, any prior entries will be ignored and deleted from this manifest
  10. Further rules (and rewards) may be added as dw sees fit

I wish you luck with your trials and with the battles to come!

Rewards of dw:

Those who complete the trials will be given the choice of many items from my personal stores.

He(or she) who is declared Praetor of dw will be given first choice and all further disciples will be given their choice dependent on their decreasing worth (fastest is first, slowest is last)

KEZIA'S BERETTA +9 (100/0/0/100|100)

GOLDEN RING

Centurion/Battle

Judgement Blade (40/0/35/0|40)

BUSINESS JACKET 4-slots

ANTI-DARK RING

Heart of Dark Chao (I will make a custom mag for whoever chooses this)

v802

THREE SEALS

GLIDE DIVINE x2

GLIDE DIVINE X

DRAGON SWORD (0/45/0/0)

Arrest Raygun (40/0/0/45|40)

SWORD OF DESPAIR (0/0/0/25)

GUSH NEEDLE (50/0/40/0)

DEMONIC FORK

DARK FALZ BUSTER (0/0/0/40)

TWIN BLAZE

KITETSU (0/30/0/45)

HAUNTED HELM x2

SMARTLINK

Centurion/Power

Sato (red) 5/122/73/0 healer, pilla, golla

19 pds

4 pcs

and some number of dts

Donations for this event are more than welcome, seeing as this is literally all of my gear

Edited by thelionorion

In regards to the different character rule, do they have to be from the same account? Considering this server currently only supports 4 character slots on each accounts (as far as I'm aware) and some of us may choose to have multiple accounts to hold more characters to play with.

8 hours ago, Berry said:

In regards to the different character rule, do they have to be from the same account? Considering this server currently only supports 4 character slots on each accounts (as far as I'm aware) and some of us may choose to have multiple accounts to hold more characters to play with.

They don't need to be from the same account

11 hours ago, thelionorion said:

KEZIA'S BERETTA

I've read that this is a custom made weapon where only one is made. However, I have no idea what it is.

Could you list the following stats?

• Weapon Type
  • Requirement
  • Stars
  • Max Grind
  • Min ATP
  • Max ATP
  • Total ATP
  • ATA
  • MST
  • DFP
  • EVP
  • LCK
  • Special
  • Horizontal Range
  • Vertical Range
  • Horizontal Angle
  • Vertical Angle
  • Server Notes (if any)

22 minutes ago, NDW said:

I've read that this is a custom made weapon where only one is made. However, I have no idea what it is.

Could you list the following stats?

• Weapon Type
  • Requirement
  • Stars
  • Max Grind
  • Min ATP
  • Max ATP
  • Total ATP
  • ATA
  • MST
  • DFP
  • EVP
  • LCK
  • Special
  • Horizontal Range
  • Vertical Range
  • Horizontal Angle
  • Vertical Angle
  • Server Notes (if any)

It's a Last Swan with Master Raven's bullets, unreduced Demon's, and can be equipped by all classes

Edited by thelionorion

8 minutes ago, thelionorion said:

It's a Last Swan with Master Raven's bullets, Demon's, and can be equipped by all classes

I remember you dragging me into forest 1 to show that off when you first got it :P

whats a good way to record and can i use my pandoras box mag?

edit: i didnt see as i read the first time im sorry

Edited by snowhawk

Soloing with just vanilla units and weps? That's just suicide. You know the monsters here are buffed... specifically to be using the custom made weps n armor...... try soloing Olga and shambi with vanilla weps when everyone isn't even fully matted yet. I think u should wait on this. 

The deadline is well over a month away.  The rewards merit the difficulty of the challenge and getting matted is easy if you just play solo for a while (also good prep for your runs)

*I'll probably still get my ass kicked though :3

3 hours ago, Sleepinggenius said:

Soloing with just vanilla units and weps? That's just suicide. You know the monsters here are buffed... specifically to be using the custom made weps n armor...... try soloing Olga and shambi with vanilla weps when everyone isn't even fully matted yet. I think u should wait on this. 

The most powerful reward is my custom weapon. Seeing as I won't be playing for a very long time, I figured I should give it to whomever dw finds most worthy