BlackDragon

New Flag - PGF

iH Team,

I want to introduce to you a monthly event named the PantiesÐrøþ Grappling Flag.

Basically, we'll change our flag every month, and you guys get to choose what we'll set up.

Post on this topic what you'd like to see as our new flag, following those rules :

• Must be a strong reference to our team name PantiesÐrøþ (so you can't go wrong if it contains panties, dropped or not)
  • Must be a squared picture (if possible 250x250 in .bmp, but I can resize and change the extension myself if needed, aka: if you're a computer n00b)
  • Must be good looking on PSO lobby too (the flag will be changed both on the forum and on PSO, keep that in mind)
  • Must comply to the forum rules (no bare kitty allowed =3)
  • You must post your flag proposal on this topic

Once every willing member has post a flag on this topic, we'll see which as the most upvotes (I will only take PantiesÐrøþ upvotes into account).
If you submitted a flag, you must upvote one of the proposed flag.
You can only upvote one flag.

Now gentlemen, go catch some panties!

Edited by Misombre

Here is my picture I made it square but could you do the resize as I'm a "Computer n00b" :/ 

image-2017-10-23.jpg

Edited by Jim

Hahaha, not bad at all Jim!

Good and funny topic Misombre! (no bare kitty allowed =3) LMAO!

Jl1jRqvzFXsG2x7hgzxpEXI4pisYvo3e.gif

^Not my proposal but I thought it was a funny gif xD! Someone could screenshot all our chars heads in there ahaha!

I'll post this one lol:

rFL1ClT.png

Edited by Junsui

cameringo_20171026_161240.jpg.71086c30d4b6cd2df403d1a84fff09e8.jpg

I made a vignette one as well but the image is a bit off centre.  Given the size of the logo perhaps the original square is fine.  I shall let you be the judges :3

cameringo_20171026_191447.jpg.da75d40562092b5cba181b7e0b9c2244.jpg