BlackDragon

Special daily quest challenge

Got your crate today ? You're hitching to open it, do you ? You probably already opened it between to monster slaughter because it BLOODY cannot wait Ð:

So here is a little team challenge for you, what about... waiting and piling up legendary crates?

Come on guys, you can do it, from nom on, no more opening. We all (and by all I mean the "warrior" ones) wait for at least 7 legendary crates before opening them.
Then we'll meet up in a dark room of Mines, and we'll proceed to the exhilarating crate stripping. For sure we'll get something good :Ð

Every participant will earn a special title for achieving this challenge successfully (what only that ?).

Edited by Misombre

Exactly so @Shade
If you get them before anyone else, you can open the extra crates in the meanwhile

It is a test of will (and a hope for better RNG as we open more at the same time)

Edited by Misombre

I'm in ^^;

I was thinking of stocking up on crates my mates, so that I can splash out and see what I can get. Have to hold the urge in for sure!

Nocrate will be our virtual and PSO version of Nofap.

7 Legendary Crates; requires 7 Heavenly Virtues to rank us our titles!

@Yskialuw You hereby have the title of "2Go Restless Amassing Meow" 

@JanenbaDMS Also I once again pilled up 7 Legendary Crates, so feel free to tell me when you're available so that we can do the grand opening =Ð

Edited by Misombre

You did well SirPilledUpPumpkin!

We also couldn't wait any longer before traveling to Norway, and we cannot play this week either because we didn't bring our computer with us, so feel free to open your next stack alone (record it again if you can, I enjoyed it).