Zwene

Zwene the Ranger

Hey guys,

my name is Sven and i life in Stuttgart (Germany) My English is very bad but i have My Translator if i dont understand you guys. I love to play Rangers and i started with PSO in the year 1999 on Dreamcast. 

If somebody wants play with me it would be great. Im the most of My Time in Block2. i Hope you guys enjoy Destiny, i rly do!

Greetz

Zwene

13 minutes ago, Manaphy said:

You should come over to Block 01! The other two are like some sort of ghost town with such a small playerbase (I never seen the number of total online players go over 60), to be honest.

Either way, hiya! I am Manaphy, I might be a bit of a noob, but it's always nice to see someone with a past in PSO! There's plenty of choices in Destiny, so to speak! Hope to see you on the server!

I'm the most of my time on Block2 because when im playing with my buddies we have our privacy. But sometimes i come to block1. Noob is a Bad Word... maybe you are a newbie But that is no Problem in this Game. Im sure we find us to hunt some rounds!

Welcome to Destiny! Hope you have a good time here! I also stay around Block 2, as you can see by my signature. We can play together sometime if you like!