Shade

Daily Quest: Item Crate

I've gotten From The Depths, Spread Needle, Photon Sphere, Addslot, and Photon Drop from the Legendary Crates so far.

From the Normal-Vhard crates, i've only opened 1, and it gave me a Frozen Shooter.

Gush Needle seems to be a crate-exclusive at the moment, it seems as well. Something to note I guess.

Merc. Rod, Lavis Cannon, Liberta Kits, Excalibur, and Proof of Sonic Team were recent confirmed drops.

I suspect most, if not all the uber-tier weapons are included in Legendary crates

15 minutes ago, Oswald said:

I've gotten From The Depths, Spread Needle, Photon Sphere, Addslot, and Photon Drop from the Legendary Crates so far.

From the Normal-Vhard crates, i've only opened 1, and it gave me a Frozen Shooter.

9 minutes ago, Berry said:

Gush Needle seems to be a crate-exclusive at the moment, it seems as well. Something to note I guess.

Merc. Rod, Lavis Cannon, Liberta Kits, Excalibur, and Proof of Sonic Team were recent confirmed drops.

I suspect most, if not all the uber-tier weapons are included in Legendary crates

Added ty 

Thats 1/320 is a lie....5 days now without finding a crate

I got a Frozen Shooter in Ult., 10 machine so seems the % is random?

So far I've got a 3 seals, a 0 def mag and a syncesta from legendary (as well as plenty pc/pds) they're not so bad to hunt.  As with most things in this game you just need patience.  I've pretty much solo'd every crate.

Edit: didn't a bunch of folk get virus armour too?

Edited by JanenbaDMS

You can also have a 0'd Mag in the legendary.

Someone got a 50hit Daylight Scar from legendary too. I think the attributes/hit is completely random.

Good thread. We should be logging this shit down lol.

I have seen some top tier rare weapons and armors in there. I think it would be a good idea to start screenshotting when one opens it and it shows the list/what you received.

I have received:

Dual Birds,
Glide Divine (Blue one) 

Be easier to navigate the legendary crate drops by organizing it into weapons; hu/ra/fo, armors, shields and units :)

Edited by Junsui