I've updated the thread with new items, updated the completed orders thing, and actually got bank reader to work and added a TON more techs.

Alas the elusive 50h Charge Vulcans has yet to appear in my shop. :FeelsBadMan:

54 minutes ago, ★BEE★ said:

I've updated the thread with new items, updated the completed orders thing, and actually got bank reader to work and added a TON more techs.

Alas the elusive 50h Charge Vulcans has yet to appear in my shop. :FeelsBadMan:

giv some vulcans :3 hhhh

Hi, Any chance I could have 1 each of your 50hit charge Calibur, 50 hit Charge Gatling, 45 hit charge arms and finally 50 hit charge Gungnir. Happy to give a couple of PD's for those items.

1 hour ago, Polaris said:

Hi, Any chance I could have 1 each of your 50hit charge Calibur, 50 hit Charge Gatling, 45 hit charge arms and finally 50 hit charge Gungnir. Happy to give a couple of PD's for those items.

Yeah sure. What's your character's name(s)? Also I'm in game right now farming mats, if you're available.

:Edit: Added you to pickup list.

Edited by ★BEE★

21 hours ago, ★BEE★ said:

Yeah sure. What's your character's name(s)? Also I'm in game right now farming mats, if you're available.

:Edit: Added you to pickup list.

Sorry couldn't make it by the time you replied here...I'm available anytime for the next 4-5 hours so If your on just msg me...my Char name is Electra. 

I've updated the completed orders I've had with Seority, Cuber, Polaris, and even some past ones I've procrastinated from filling out due to laziness. Also I've added more techs and more rares-- including some Spread Needles I've recently obtained from BPD. I have even more techs on the way from mat farming. All high level stuff, only level 27+.

:EDIT: Updated my thread with the techs I was talking about, King's Strikers, some rares, and a new mag section. I'm giving away my old level 200 pure POW Sato and a new level 100 POW Sato. Both are bright yellow. Like a BEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by ★BEE★
Edited this to avoid double posting

Good evening.

If any of these items are still available, may I have them?  I do not have anything to give, atm, but will remember your generosity in the future.

Charge Raygun (0/0/0/5|50)
Spread Needle [0/50/40/0|0]
Crimson Coat [Slots: 4] [DEF: 2/EVP: 3]
Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou [Slots: 1] [DEF: 5/EVP: 1]
Regenerate Gear B.P. [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]
Delsaber's Right Arm

Thanks for your time and consideration!

-Polyr

Hellion Sword 

Hallowed Garment

Haunted Helm

Sato LV100 [5/50/45/0] - Mylla & Youlla/Estilla/Pilla - Bright Yellow