• Rurouni Kenshin
  • Saber Marionette J
  • Tokyo Mew Mew
  • Sailor Moon
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation

Technically I have more Manga than i do actual anime.:D

So, post what anime you have been watching recently.

Edited by Leon

Boku No Hero Academia is what we're watching right now. We're looking forward to One Punch season 2, and I can't wait for them to get to the Stars season of Sailor Moon Crystal. My husband is more into action anime, but I'm not genre picky. I always love when people recommend anime to me, so if you have any recommendations, I'm all ears. :3

Once this thread gets full... an anime recommendation thread in Off-Topic sounds like a neat idea! :D

Well, for anime, I'm still watching Pokemon mostly. I started watching Place by Place (forgot Japanese title) recently. I go back and watch a few others like PSO 2 The Animation, Show By Rock, Sailor Moon, Ace Attorney, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Ojamajo Doremi. ^^

Edited by Tails

For you guys watching the Ace Attorney anime, if you haven't played the games, please do. They are amazing, especially the Trials and Tribulations, and if that doesn't get turned into an anime season, my heart will be broken. Godot love forever.

Godot_Portrait.png

Edited by ToastyEmoNinja

Ongoing things I'm watching: One Piece, Dragon Ball Super, My Hero Academia, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? (I've more or less put this on hiatus, dunno if it's still ongoing <.>), One Punch Man, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (also on hiatus)

Things I've recently finished: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (very good ????), Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 (also good ????), Great Teacher Onizuka (very good ????), some mecha anime where the mecha was made out of crystals??? whose name escapes me

Thing I've dropped recently: Berserk (WOW holy shit I understand nothing at all and this is the worst animation I've ever seen),

Iron-Blooded Orphans was really good aside from the ending imo. Berserk kinda grows on you after a while, even if it is a horrible adaptation with shitty CGI. Jojo is still going, and GTO is amazing. I read manga way more than I watch anime but I’ve still been keeping up with the popular stuff for the most part.

DBS Episode 109-110 WAS SO DAMN HYPE! If you haven''t wwtach it yet do so.

As always watching: One Piece, DBS, Boruto.

Also currently from recent anime: Fate/Apocrpha, Hellsing, Junni Taisen, Kekkai Sense & Beyond, Black Clover (TV), Sengoku Night Blood.

Just finished a few from last season like: Made In Abyss, others icr.

My MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Spuz

Edited by Spuz

On 10/8/2017 at 4:39 PM, Spuz said:

DBS Episode 109-110 WAS SO DAMN HYPE! If you haven''t wwtach it yet do so.

As always watching: One Piece, DBS, Boruto.

Also currently from recent anime: Fate/Apocrpha, Hellsing, Junni Taisen, Kekkai Sense & Beyond, Black Clover (TV), Sengoku Night Blood.

Just finished a few from last season like: Made In Abyss, others icr.

My MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Spuz

Probably one of, if not, the most intense moment imo. It was so nice to see something without all the grunting/yelling, almost if they were staring each other down.

Some animes I suggest to you peoples are 

91 days, Epic scarface/godfather type anime. I've followed every released episode, I hated the ending but some people loved it, Check it D:<

Basilisk. A deadly ninja love story/showdown type anime. Great characters but will grind up your feelings as you go along.

Neon Genisis Evangelion. one of my top favorite anime series, great giant monster battles and a mind twisting and psychologically enlightening dive into the pool of subconscience. I suggest watching the two movies made for the ending of the series or the original ending may make you feel like lost the ability to blow your load right at its peak.

Sword of the stranger, If you want the best high budget anime battles you can witness then proceed towards this movie plz

Tokyo ghoul, I can't emphasize this enough, just watch it. ITs goood

I don't really watch anime like I used too, it takes a really good story to get me interested. Its hard for me to think of some but I've seen some greats

Mini Rant. Sword art online had my heart for those first three episodes, but immediately after that it trashed all my expectations and turned from a class anime into harem garbage Dx They handled all potential like toilet paper <:[

NGE is a classic, but harder to get into for people who are more new to anime. Tokyo Ghoul had an amazing OST, however the anime itself was butchered. The manga is where it's at. SAO was rushed and got a lot of flak for that, however the novels are nice and I suggest reading them. Maybe they wont completely butcher the anime adaptation of Alicization, because it's probably the best arc out of them all.

On 10/19/2017 at 11:24 AM, GuiltyBlade said:

Neon Genisis Evangelion. one of my top favorite anime series, great giant monster battles and a mind twisting and psychologically enlightening dive into the pool of subconscience. I suggest watching the two movies made for the ending of the series or the original ending may make you feel like lost the ability to blow your load right at its peak.

Just watched NGE and not the movie. This is exactly how I felt.