★BEE★

Bzz @ Destiny

I've started playing here relatively soon after the server started, I just haven't made an intro thread beecause lazy.

I am Bee, AKA Schrödinger, AKA Peppercat, AKA whatever name I go by at the time. I started playing PSO on the Dreamcast with version 1, played on the Gamecube version, and Schtserv was my first private server I went to. My main has been a RAcaseal named Bee ever since GC. Alas the HDD that kept all of Scht's character and account data died, and everyone lost everything, including me. So quit Scht for good after that, and after a lot of deliberation, I settled on Ephinea as my PSO server of choice. I seen a thread posted over on the Ephinea forums about Destiny, so I signed up for the email notification thing when Destiny went up, and HERE I AM.

Trivia:

• I broke my first DC copy of PSO after sitting on it on accident
  • The oldest bee ever found was a 100-million year old bee encased in amber in Myanmar
  • HUmar was my main class on the DC
  • The largest species of bee is the endangered Indonesian resin bee, Megachile pluto
  • My favorite weapon is Spread Needle (alternatively an S-rank Needle w/ arrest special)
  • I have never been stung by a bee, and have, in fact, pet them without them becoming aggressive
  • Unsealing Excalibur with an android is the leading cause of suicidality among PSO players

Ah, its Bee! ^^;

I thought you were on Ultima servers because there's a Peppercat over there. I did ask that person if that was you but it wasn't I believe. I remember you on Schthacks as I was there too. I might have seen you on GC too, though not too sure on the probability on that but I think you were on Sega servers PSOBB?

I also found out and used your Peppercat's guide to using the Addon, and gave people that link when they asked me how I got it and did it ^^;... So thanks for that lol.

Are you going to be sticking around here/switching to Ephinea?

See you in game *sting sting* lol

image.jpeg.065c8af546291ca9c279b90a33f4d6ac.jpeg

On 9/29/2017 at 4:21 PM, ToastyEmoNinja said:

Hey, Bee! :3 Ever heard of Zaur Man on youtube? He's like...the bee whisperer. lol You remind me of him.

No I hadn't actually, but thanks for mentioning him. I checked out some of his videos and he is indeed on another level. o_o

22 hours ago, Junsui said:

Ah, its Bee! ^^;

I thought you were on Ultima servers because there's a Peppercat over there. I did ask that person if that was you but it wasn't I believe. I remember you on Schthacks as I was there too. I might have seen you on GC too, though not too sure on the probability on that but I think you were on Sega servers PSOBB?

I also found out and used your Peppercat's guide to using the Addon, and gave people that link when they asked me how I got it and did it ^^;... So thanks for that lol.

Are you going to be sticking around here/switching to Ephinea?

See you in game *sting sting* lol

image.jpeg.065c8af546291ca9c279b90a33f4d6ac.jpeg

I've actually never tried Ultima, Eden, or that one Japanese server whose name escapes me. Similarly, I didn't ever get to try the official servers. :( So while I'd argue I'm the most well-known Bee in the PSO community, I am certainly not the first. There were several RAcaseals with insect themed names on Schthack with the same outfit as me, in fact. I have a screenshot of us doing a TTF somewhere saved.

I do plan on going back to Ephinea at some point. I don't know how long the novelty of Destiny will have on me, but I do want to actually get a Heaven Punisher on Ephinea. I was seriously considering quitting around the level 100-120 range since getting into Ultimate is so ungodly brutal here, especially with RAcaseal. Right now I'm just a little burnt out after spamming CCA for two days straight. But as of right now, I still consider Ephinea my main server of choice, and I don't really have any intention of quitting Destiny.

Thank you all for your messages. :3