Biotique

What other games are you playing?

As the title says, what other games are you playing, feel free to share any information/screenshots

I tend to find myself hopping games a lot, but as of late I've been stuck on either Warframe, Runescape, or Golf with your Friends. 

I also play a few games on Xbox One, but it's not often I turn my xbox on to play a game.

I don't really stick with one game... if anything I tend to change what series of games I enjoy with a few notable exceptions.

Besides PSOBB, I play both PSU (Vanilla Story Mode and Clementine Online Mode)and PSO2 (Japanese server). I really enjoy Phantasy Star Portable 2 which was in fact my first PS game.

Outside of that I mostly play Sonic, Mario, MegaMan, Metroid, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Virtua Fighter, Tekken, etc.

Those are the "main" series I follow, there are occasional one off games I enjoy like Xenoblade, Monster Hunter Generations, etc.

I still have my GBA I got as a birthday present back in 2006, a PSP, New Nintendo 3DS, Famicom Mini and (unusual for ppl my age) a SEGA Dreamcast I got from a trip to Japan.

DSC_0090.jpg

Warframe (are you on Pc?), Black Desert Online, Doom, all Dark souls games almost all year round!

Besides PSO, I play Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and whatever else I might feel like playing. I recently got a Xbox 360(10 years late to the party, I know), So I've been playing through GTA 4,5 and the stories for GTA 4. I'm a pretty big fan of FPS games, so I like to play through a few of my favorites every so often. 

Here's a few of my favorite games:

Bioshock series

Doom 1,2, and Final Doom

Half Life 1 + 2

Starcraft: Brood War

Diablo Series

Halo 1 - 3

GTA: Vice City + 5

Shovel Knight

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Quake 1 + 2

Any 3d Zelda besides Skyward Sword

Any 2d Zelda besides Zelda 2 and the DS Zeldas

Breath of the Wild. I was the nice sister who let my bros beat it first, so now I'm finally tearing through it. Xenoblade Chronicles. Again. I love that game. PSO2, when I don't have problems with the tweaker.

Hopefully, I'll be playing Monster Hunter Stories soon. My birthday is Oct. 21, so I'm hoping I can get it as a present. :3

I reckon most people here could write an extensive list of other games so I'll limit myself to a few go-to games if I feel like something other than PSO.

I love my older rpgs so if I want a quick fix I'll run through Panzer Dragoon Saga.  If I'm looking for something a bit longer I'll go for Skies of Arcadia and if I want to lose a few months then I'll do a complete playthrough of Shining Force 3 (finally picked up japanese copies of scenario 1/premium disc on my recent trip :D)

IMG_20170929_114626.jpg

Me, I have a big list of games, but for the most part, I'm playing :
Mario, Splatoon 2, Pokemon, PSU, and Monster Hunter Gen, along with the Ace Attorney series.

Edited by Tails

On 9/28/2017 at 5:52 AM, Tro said:

Warframe (are you on Pc?), Black Desert Online, Doom, all Dark souls games almost all year round!

Yes, I am on PC. If you want to add me, my IGN is Torenno. Currently MR10, so I still have a ways to go.

1 hour ago, Biotique said:

Yes, I am on PC. If you want to add me, my IGN is Torenno. Currently MR10, so I still have a ways to go.

Gave up leveling mastery at 14. Bit pointless after that :-)

On 10/1/2017 at 4:35 PM, Tro said:

Gave up leveling mastery at 14. Bit pointless after that :-)

True, for now at least. Would like to get to 13 for Tigris Prime myself since I already have a set.

Never got the chance to play Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, but I managed to download it and get it working. Pretty fun game so far, but I'm not too deep into it yet.

On 29/09/2017 at 7:04 PM, Simone Nguyen said:

I am SHOOK that someone else knows Skies of Arcadia. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee old RPG's.

For real, I was about to write something like that to janenba, then i saw your comment ahah

Skies of Arcadia is <3

But most about the topic, i casually play hearthstone this days. Sadly, i don't have much time to invest in other games besides PSO, but recently i played golden sun 1 and 2 (for the 12314324 time).

Edited by Jezbuz

Liru - Wolfgirl, playing it right now and it's the best game. Don't think I can post pics though.

13 hours ago, Jezbuz said:

For real, I was about to write something like that to janenba, then i saw your comment ahah

Skies of Arcadia is <3

But most about the topic, i casually play hearthstone this days. Sadly, i don't have much time to invest in other games besides PSO, but recently i played golden sun 1 and 2 (for the 12314324 time).

Golden Sun is such an amazing RPG. Love the Djinn system, so unique and well done IMO.

14 hours ago, Jezbuz said:

Skies of Arcadia is <3

I only played the first Golden Sun but really liked it.  Makes sense since it was the same company that made Shining Force :P

1 hour ago, JanenbaDMS said:

I only played the first Golden Sun but really liked it.  Makes sense since it was the same company that made Shining Force :P

Oh try the 2nd one. Its way better than the first imo. The world map its huge, the story gets way better and its more challenging. Also the OST is <3 Star magician battle theme always gets me the chills ahah (which is the theme of the first saturos battle, in GS 1).

Never played shining force sadly, but its a classic.

Edited by Jezbuz