Spuz

Quick Question, Quick Answer Thread.

Most people use their own PSO server Discord for chat, an unofficial Destiny Discord server can be made for the rare few who don't (e.g me, who has left Ephinea and Ultima xD), but it would not be supported by the actual Destiny team, so no announcements there, no proper moderation lest one of us steps up to do it... but it gets its purpose done of acting as a way of Destiny players communicating.

Noted, I use to have Ventrillo, Mumble and TS during my Ultima days but I got rid of those. I'm in the Ultima discord if that matters but a Destiny discord would be nice. I run a Discord for a big forum somewhere in the internet so I would not mind stepping up to create one not that it takes much effort anyways.

I was working on a Destiny Discord before finding out staff weren't interested, perhaps to save the trouble you could come in and maybe if interested transfer ownership to you.:)

Alright, well then as promised to my team, i'll have the Discord server re-purposed into the team Discord.

1 hour ago, Leon said:

I was working on a Destiny Discord before finding out staff weren't interested, perhaps to save the trouble you could come in and maybe if interested transfer ownership to you.:)

I don't want ownership but send me link so I can use until we officially have one, pls. :)

Just a shot in the dark here but is it possible we can get some unique attack animations for hunewearl? Specifically for claw and daggers? I love those wep category but it sucks that there combos are hard to get off without getting hit during the combo. I was hoping we can get something completely unique to her or at the very least, shared with hucaseal.  Also if possible that we can get a dual animation for claw weps like heart of poumn? You have to excuse me. I love claws but it sucks that they....kinda suck on pso

So I have been experimenting with various skin for psobb and I came across Mag skins and I wanted to try a few of those out so I did the needed steps but nothing seems to work to make the skin show up ingame. Anyone have any idea how to make mag skins show up ingame? 

2 hours ago, Keinai said:

So I have been experimenting with various skin for psobb and I came across Mag skins and I wanted to try a few of those out so I did the needed steps but nothing seems to work to make the skin show up ingame. Anyone have any idea how to make mag skins show up ingame? 

It's not possible to use custom skins for weapons, mags and areas (during events). The client will download allways the latest version of the files automatically.

7 hours ago, Shiva said:

It's not possible to use custom skins for weapons, mags and areas (during events). The client will download allways the latest version of the files automatically.

Thank you for responding :) oh well was worth a try :)

On 10/2/2017 at 2:45 AM, Sleepinggenius said:

Just a shot in the dark here but is it possible we can get some unique attack animations for hunewearl? Specifically for claw and daggers? I love those wep category but it sucks that there combos are hard to get off without getting hit during the combo. I was hoping we can get something completely unique to her or at the very least, shared with hucaseal.  Also if possible that we can get a dual animation for claw weps like heart of poumn? You have to excuse me. I love claws but it sucks that they....kinda suck on pso

Huney and hucassy both have unique claw animations already. Hucassy has the BEST dagger animation out of all classes, too.

I can't speak to heart of poumn and such, but I think it's meant to be like God Hand

@Keinai @Shiva

Actually there might be a way. I haven't tried it to confirm it yet, but feel free to try again using this method Keinai and get back to us.

Basically go into your PSOBB Destiny folder and click on the psobb.exe programme you see that I have highlighted. It should bypass the launcher/installer.

Usually on installers if you hit 'cancel' before it 'updates' the game, you can get away with using your desired skin; atleast on Ultima installer that is. 

Though I could be entirely wrong here at Destiny xD

17kFsGg.jpg

Edited by Junsui

Just now, Junsui said:

@Keinai @Shiva

Actually there might be a way. I haven't tried it to confirm it yet, but feel free to try again using this method Keinai and get back to us.

Basically go into your PSOBB Destiny folder and click on the psobb.exe programme you see that I have highlighted. It should bypass the launcher/installer.

Though I could be entirely wrong  lol. Usually on installers if you 'cancel' before it 'updates' you can get away with your desired skin.

17kFsGg.jpg

before u can reach the character select screen, it will re-download all changed files again

Just now, Junsui said:

@Shiva Ahhhh really? Damn... Would there be a choice in the matter later on down the road? <3

i hope so, buuuuuut probably not ^^;

Hello i apologize in advance my english is not very good so i do the best, then my question concerns the crates if a crate appears, but it is not recovered can we find another,  I ask because if we want to help someone but we help him in a level of difficulty lower than the ultimate and we did not get our crate daily we have a risk of finding it in difficulty level that can not may not be suitable for what we want to find: example legendary crate.

2 hours ago, Senashiro said:

Hello i apologize in advance my english is not very good so i do the best, then my question concerns the crates if a crate appears, but it is not recovered can we find another,  I ask because if we want to help someone but we help him in a level of difficulty lower than the ultimate and we did not get our crate daily we have a risk of finding it in difficulty level that can not may not be suitable for what we want to find: example legendary crate.

You can find an endless amount of crates but you can only pick up one per day per account. It doesn't matter if you see a crate drop on a lower difficulty, as long you don't actually pick one up off the floor you can still find a legendary one later.

I see. Any lists for any other quest rewards on Destiny?

Edited by Spuz

19 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Easier if I knew which quests you wanted to know about.

All of Destiny.

Edited by Spuz