Spuz

Quick Question, Quick Answer Thread.

I know all the gov quests as they are vanilla drewards. I want to know any non-vanilla.

Feel free to do so. I would appreciate it, but hopefully somone has some ideas to save the time doing so.

1 minute ago, Manaphy said:

One of these days, I'll actually get my profile here made, but I actually have a question:
Are regular cell requirements changed? I know, kind of a dumb question, but I wanna know just so I know if Chao Mags are viable or still just as weak for non-full balance characters.

they use all the same charts as here:http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

the chao mag is also made by first having all stats at least at lvl 25.

but there is now the dark chao mag which only requires a non rare lvl 50 mag + the cell

Lil question. Could be solved with a link. 

-Was wondering. Starting to notice rare mags have different abilities; some heal, some buff, some invincibility. Are activations only near death and 100 pb? 

little quest for the quest black paper deal and black paper deal 2, would there be new drop to have in this quest and could we have a list of possible drop in these two  quests, because if we can drop new item it would be interesting to know.

15 minutes ago, Senashiro said:

little quest for the quest black paper deal and black paper deal 2, would there be new drop to have in this quest and could we have a list of possible drop in these two  quests, because if we can drop new item it would be interesting to know.

AFAIK there is no 'new' drops yet in the BPD 1 + 2 quests. They just use vanilla drops. But that's not to say later down the line drops will be implemented to it. ^^;

1 hour ago, Shade said:

What is the highest power a mag that isn't an Eleanor have? 

Depends on the mag. Different mags have different feeding requirements.

1 hour ago, Mudkipz said:

Depends on the mag. Different mags have different feeding requirements.

3 hours ago, Shade said:

Answered via discord. 5/177/18/0

On 27/09/2017 at 9:42 PM, Suzaku said:

7 hours ago, Shade said:

A general mag can have up to 185 POW or MIND. With the banking trick any mag can get 187 POW/MIND. Using a 0 DFP mag you can get 194 POW/MIND, or with banking trick 195 POW/MIND. But not every mag can do so because of stat requirements for evolution (such as 4th evolution Mags like Sato).

6 minutes ago, Spuz said:

A general mag can have up to 185 POW or MIND. With the banking trick any mag can get 187 POW/MIND. Using a 0 DFP mag you can get 194 POW/MIND, or with banking trick 195 POW/MIND. But not every mag can do so because of stat requirements for evolution (such as 4th evolution Mags like Sato).

Banking Trick? Whats that?

45 minutes ago, Spuz said:

I don't know if the banking thing works here (I know it didn't on Ultima). But I do stand corrected; max POW possible is 186 with a FO or HU mag and 187 on a RA mag

Edited by thelionorion

9 hours ago, Zwene said:

Banking Trick? Whats that?

Basically on a baby mag the lowest you can raise in DEF is +5 per single item (as shown on feeding charts) via  Monomate/monfluid/antidote/antipara. If you Bank the mag after EVERY item the +5 will round down to +4 thus less defense increases as you lvl. You can do this on any increase of DEF, not just the baby (so for 187 POW you'd just continue to 35-50). It can be long a tedious, but since this server has infinite mag feed it's not so bad. Other servers you'd have to wait 3.30 each item you fed then banked mag. This is the bank trick. 

Using this method is how I got my 0DFP mag to remain 0DFP upon evolution. (without doing so it would always gain 1DFP): Picture below~

This example was using antidote but it would work the same as long as the 4 specified, just other stats.

@thelionorion it does work here, I did it here~

0DFP Mag.jpg

Edited by Spuz

1 hour ago, Spuz said:

Basically on a baby mag the lowest you can raise in DEF is +5 per single item (as shown on feeding charts) via  Monomate/monfluid/antidote/antipara. If you Bank the mag after EVERY item the +5 will round down to +4 thus less defense increases as you lvl. You can do this on any increase of DEF, not just the baby (so for 187 POW you'd just continue to 35-50). It can be long a tedious, but since this server has infinite mag feed it's not so bad. Other servers you'd have to wait 3.30 each item you fed then banked mag. This is the bank trick. 

Using this method is how I got my 0DFP mag to remain 0DFP upon evolution. (without doing so it would always gain 1DFP): Picture below~

This example was using antidote but it would work the same as long as the 4 specified, just other stats.

@thelionorion it does work here, I did it here~

0DFP Mag.jpg

which HUD Mod you use? can you send me the link?

14 hours ago, Shade said:

:)

gael giel.png

How did you manage that? I understand banking would decrease the stats (as I mentioned above). Could easily make a 0DFP with mix of Pow/Dex but how is it possible to do Pure POW and have 0DFP?

18 hours ago, Zwene said:

which HUD Mod you use? can you send me the link?

It's a HUD from a friend Jyuki, which is unfinished afaik so it's not publicised yet. Feel free to msg him (ohe doesn't play destiny though).

1 minute ago, Spuz said:

How did you manage that? I understand banking would decrease the stats (as I mentioned above). Could easily make a 0DFP with mix of Pow/Dex but how is it possible to do Pure POW and have 0DFP?

Judging by the 0% in all stat progress bars, I'm going to guess that it was a custom mag donation.

A question regarding the Launcher.

Like quite a few other players here, I played on Ultima before joining Destiny. When I run the Destiny launcher, two of my Ultima accounts show up in the drop down field. Is there a way to get rid of them?

Wanted to add a question and was quite surprised the last one was so long ago (and by me) ...

So what are the requirements to combine Taste of Affection and Passion Haze to create Celestial Fusion?

I've tried equipping Passion Haze (because it has the stats I want to keep) on a HUcaseal and RAcaseal both with over 200 ATA and levels over 190, but no "Use" option on Taste of Affection. I have not yet tried it the other way round, I hope it's not like this because then you'd have to hunt that specific gun if you want to keep the stats ...

Do you have both of the guns at full grind? I know Taste grinds to +15 and I assume Passion would be the same.

And Ultima's launcher has a Delete option so if you still have it installed, you can use it to delete the saved accounts.

Oh yes, I totally forgot about grind! Thanks, I'll try it in a bit.

As for the launcher, that's o.k. now.

How do you add Techniques and/or Items to the hot bar?

What does the drop style command do exactly? My friend and I have altered between each when in a party and it doesn’t seem to make a difference

1 hour ago, saintgio3 said:

How do you add Techniques and/or Items to the hot bar?

Go to your customization menue, highlight a technique and press a number on your keyboard.

1 hour ago, saintgio3 said:

What does the drop style command do exactly? My friend and I have altered between each when in a party and it doesn’t seem to make a difference

Shared drop style = when an item drops, both of you can see it and but only one of you can pick it up.

individual drop style = when an item drops, only one of you can see it and pick it up. All players will get their own drops. (Rare items and materials only)

42 minutes ago, Shanglong said:

I have a question how important is hit on weapons here on my last server if you did not have an 80 hit weapon you were at hit nothing in ultimate just wanted to see if it's viable to have low hit weapons in ultimate

i constantly use 40-50 hit weapons on FOmar and hit very very often

2 hours ago, Shanglong said:

Cool thank you for the info I know  fomar has low ata and if it buying then I am good

FOmar has higher ATA here than vanilla, which is very very nice. But still its a FOrce with less ATA than RA/HU which says a fair amount