Greetings everyone I'm so glad to be able to speak here after an 60 days of hospitalization for bipolar illness and malicious neuroleptic sydrom. I've could have died if it wasn't taken in hand at the right time

<3 I love you all sincerly

Edited by Depassage

Aww i am so sorry to hear you had so many problems and you almost died.
Hope you are feeling better soon and i am happy to hear you are recovering.

Thank you for your support we appriciate that alot.

Hope to see you when you are feeling better take your time and take care of your self thats the only thing that matters now.

<3 be safe  you can do this :D 

Helpless you lie like a flower in the moonlit.
Arise again.
Flourish and dance to the melodie of the breeze of life.

:D

Oh wow, I kind of wondered where you were at, but had no idea it'd be anything that serious. Hope you get better soon man!

4 minutes ago, Depassage said:

Thanks everyone =)
By the way I get error 903 when I try to log on is that a normal behaviour?

Destiny will be online again on day of release.

The 22th of September

I didn't know things were that rough with you but glad to hear the situation is improving.  Look forward to catching you in game soon :)

Thanks everyone for your warming support according to the meeting I had today with the medics. I'll be definitely free in around 2 weeks from now on. Till then I'll have days off and nights at home.

See you tomorrow afternoon gmt+1

Edited by Depassage
spell check

Sorry to hear about what you had to go through, but am happy to hear the situation is improving.  You have my support. Hang in there!

Well things arent getting better about the date where I'm supposed to get out got postponed until the lithium rate gets okay. They scheming to make me accomplish my usual protected work while still staying under the hospital for at least 1/2 day alas for at least the 26th of Octobet.(It's plainly money and insurance involved) But i won some battles. I made them transform my admission as volountary. Making me getting unlimited days and night off at the condition is isn't 48h straight. I never felt better overall.

Keep in touch Destiny ;)

Ah! Sorry to hear of your conditions but it seems like you are overcoming them and becoming a more expanded, aware person because of it all. I hope you become the best version of yourself because of it and leave this ordeal behind you when you have recovered 100%.

Seems above that they might be trying to scam money out of you. Good for you though as from what I can tell you clocked on to it and got it sorted. Feel free to research anything they decide to administer you too, because being a billion dollar industry where sick customers are profits and healthy ones are not, you have to be quite 'street-wise' in discerning and back checking their protocols, drugs, and the alike. The power of the internet and real life experiences is your sword and shield in this.

Keep it strong in the mean time! 

Peace!

Edited by Junsui

24 minutes ago, Junsui said:

Ah! Sorry to hear of your conditions but it seems like you are overcoming them and becoming a more expanded, aware person because of it all. I hope you become the best version of yourself because of it and leave this ordeal behind you when you have recovered 100%.

Seems above that they might be trying to scam money out of you. Good for you though as from what I can tell you clocked on to it and got it sorted. Feel free to research anything they decide to administer you too, because being a billion dollar industry where sick customers are profits and healthy ones are not, you have to be quite 'street-wise' in discerning and back checking their protocols, drugs, and the alike. The power of the internet and real life experiences is your sword and shield in this.

Keep it strong in the mean time! 

Peace!

Exactly, Thanks for the intel ;)

I'm hoping we'll catch ourselves in a PSo game soon

40 minutes ago, Depassage said:

After 95 days Im finally free period. Thanks for the support everyone <3

<3