Sign in to follow this  
wontrice

Looking to buy "starter" things

Getting into this server has been a little tricky since I don't have the gear I had in other servers, leveling is slow, and everyone is only in Ultimate mode when I log in. How much would it cost to buy a few things to expedite this process? I'm hoping for a heavenly/battle, a few god or heavenly arms/power, a few addslots, and some 0hit weapons that can get me any mileage like Varista, Slicer of Assassin, Gae Bolg, DB's Saber, or 0hit Black Paper items like Spread Needle. I'm sparse on PD's but I'm willing to throw in some Donation Tickets (or whatever you call them).

Secondary question, I have a few Photon Tokens from some past event. How do you get Photon Tokens and what do you use them for?

Final question, I see a thing on the homepage about daily quests with rewards, but nothing explains this. Can someone help me understand?

Thanks!

(edit) Also what is Rothalos on the drop tables?

Edited by wontrice

Hi and welcome!

1 hour ago, wontrice said:

How much would it cost to buy a few things to expedite this process?

Most players here are selling items including price https://playpso.net/forums/forum/9-market/ 
Here is a link with rewards you can get from the server: 

How do you get Photon Tokens and what do you use them for?

You can get photon tokens from mini events like recently or from big server events such as xmas and summer event. There is also a chance to get one of a daily crate. 1 Photon Token = 1 hit% launch episode 2 and start the quest Gallons Shop, there you can use those to add hit on ur weps. Thats why photon tokens are used as a currency ingame here.

I see a thing on the homepage about daily quests with rewards

We have a rotating daily quest which you can check with the ingame command /daily. The quest gives you chance for a daily crate drop.

Normal

1p: 1/2000 
2p: 1/1200
3p: 1/932
4p: 1/800

Hard

1p: 1/1600
2p: 1/960
3p: 1/720
4p: 1/600

Vhard

1p: 1/1000
2p: 1/700
3p: 1/500
4p: 1/400

Ultimate
1p: 1/500
2p: 1/350
3p: 1/250
4p: 1/200

15 hours ago, wontrice said:

(edit) Also what is Rothalos on the drop tables?

Its a specific really hard boss encounter facing  modded reskinned dragons. one modded gol and one modded sil dragon.

The quest is called Beyond the Veil on EP1

It does drop one of the best sword of the game aside from Dark Flow. Rathalos Great Sword which generates localized explosions on contact

but it's a really tough fight you better be completely endgame and with a strong Full 4P party

13 hours ago, Howitzer said:

You can get photon tokens from mini events like recently or from big server events such as xmas and summer event. There is also a chance to get one of a daily crate. 1 Photon Token = 1 hit% launch episode 2 and start the quest The Phantastic Bazaar, there you can use those to add hit on ur weps. Thats why photon tokens are used as a currency ingame here.