Howitzer

First come, first served!

Hi all,

this is a fun mini event/giveaway with prizes from my own inventory  

Rules are simple, as the titel alrdy says: first come, first served! 
in order to win the first prize, you have to reply here with *first*, for second prize with *second* and for third prize with *seventh* ( i know i got u here)  . Only one reply and prize per player and no editing!

Here is an example to clarify a litlebit:

Vel posted 4mins ago: second
Flola posted 4mins ago: first desuxu
Dep posted 4mins ago: first
Orgo posted 3mins ago: second   (Edited 2min ago)
Mystery posted 3 mins ago: second
Shiva posted 3 mins ago: second woof
Rem posted 2 mins ago: second
Shisui posted 1min ago: third
Piv posted 1min ago: seventh
Cosmos posted 1 min ago: seventh

The winners in this case --> 1)Flola, 2)Mystery and 3)Piv, 
Consolation Prize--> Dep 5Photon Tokens, Shiva 2PTs, Rem 2PTs

Prizes:
1. Calibur [Tempest] [0/25/40/0|75] [untekked]
2. Parasitic gene "Flow"
3. 2ND ANNIVERSARY WINGS (Oran or Whitill)
Everyone between first and second reply 5 Photon tokens and ppl between second and third 2 PTs.

I will unlock this topic at some point on next Happy Hour. Good luck and have Fun ;D

Spoiler

1st prizeを獲得するには一番最初にこのスレッドに"first"と投稿する必要があります。firstと投稿しても他の人に先を越された場合1st prizeは貰えません。

2nd prizeは1st prizeが確定した後に"second"と、3rd prizeは2nd prizeが確定した後に"seventh"と投稿する必要があります。

1位と2位の間に投稿した人はトークン5個、2位と3位の間に投稿した人はトークン2個が貰えます。

投稿を編集した場合は無効になります。

要は早い者勝ち+運です。

次のHH中のどこかでこのページのロックが解除されます。

Well first of all, i dont know who unlocked this topic xD But the good thing is we have now a list of april fools HAhAhaAhh

Not sure if that was funny for the people who wasted 3 hours refreshing this topic for nothing.

@R-78 you pranked me yesterday and Dep a few days ago and braged about it because it was funny for you i assume. Now i got you with april fools day and ofc its not funny for you but for me it definintely is :D 

@Howitzer I have been given full authority in regards to this matter. 

According to the scam rules of this community, you are to honour your part of the deal. A failure to fulfill your promises will result in the termination of your account for violation of rule 210.3 section D.

I havent checked yet but if there is a rule 210.3 in section D ill deliver the rewards right away. nice try! :D

On 3/31/2021 at 10:28 PM, Howitzer said:

Hi all,

this is a fun mini event/giveaway with prizes from my own inventory  

Reveal hidden contents

1st prizeを獲得するには一番最初にこのスレッドに"first"と投稿する必要があります。firstと投稿しても他の人に先を越された場合1st prizeは貰えません。

2nd prizeは1st prizeが確定した後に"second"と、3rd prizeは2nd prizeが確定した後に"seventh"と投稿する必要があります。

1位と2位の間に投稿した人はトークン5個、2位と3位の間に投稿した人はトークン2個が貰えます。

投稿を編集した場合は無効になります。

要は早い者勝ち+運です。

次のHH中のどこかでこのページのロックが解除されます。

19 hours ago, R-78 said:

Not sure if that was funny for the people who wasted 3 hours refreshing this topic for nothing.

Thread was posted 10:28pm on Wednesday, March 31st. So doesn't that make it a cruel hoax, not an April Fool's Day prank?

I refreshed this post for 3 hrs during Happy Hour and it never unlocked. I was bummed. April Foo's Day is a menace! :P